♛𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬♛

As we start this community, there are certain rules that we must follow to retain the steady functioning of our community

So here it goes...

[We know Rules suck but it's an important part of our community too..so please go through it and kindly follow the rules to take part in it.]

RULES:~

♛ BE PATIENT- After you submit your form pls have patience since we're new and it will basically take a little bit of time

BE PATIENT- After you submit your form pls have patience since we're new and it will basically take a little bit of time.

Follow this community, and founder permanently. [ sookwangtae  ]
[ Mia_Martina_Daniel ]

♛ And do follow the respective admins in respective departments after it has been assigned.

Give a shout out of this community.

♛ Add this book into your public and private library.

♛ After you are selected for respective position please be loyal with your work.

♛ Discord need is required.

♛ You need not be active always, but try to complete your work in the given time.

♛ Be respectful towards everyone because this community's main motive is to stay and work together.

♛ Using of curse words are completely banned here.

♛ Ability to send files via Email (email is must)

♛ The last and most important rule is to follow all the rules stated above and have fun. Password is your favorite Movie.

───────✧❁✧─────✧❁✧──────

ONE MORE MAIN RULE... we won't be giving the password to everyone... Only the Founders have the right to have it. Everyone should send their assigned task before deadline...

We'll be checking this if any of the members are following the rules or not!!
So make sure to complete all the tasks...

Thank you so much for being till here...
I hope now that you have Followed the rules, why don't you mention it?

----------------------------------------------
Rules Followed? ( Answer here inline) →
----------------------------------------------

So yeah that's it... Hope you'll JOIN us with this beautiful journey... Lob you guyz !!! Have a great day !!!

 Lob you guyz !!! Have a great day !!!

Stay tuned for the next update!!!