🌸The plan -By Lefty & H.F🌸

Sharing a Bed

Started the 3/06/21

Ended the 12/06/21

Ship : Bryan x Molten

This takes place in Season 2

This is a Au in wich the Animatronics are half-Human. Happy Frog and Lefty organized a sleepover , but they 'Totally didn't know they wouldn't be enough rooms for everyone' and Bryan and Molten get forced to share a Room by Lefty and H.F .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lefty and H.F got help from Circus Baby to help them on planning they're evil plan .

They had planned the sleepover to have Molten and Bryan get along for once , to stop fighting .

Lately they both had been more annoying,they fought more often then usual .

Lefty had confronted both of them individually and the two of them were acting pretty weird when talking about the other , and just ignoring the fact that they probably have feelings for eachother , everyone found it dumb,and wanted them to atleast stop bothering them with they're childish bickering .

So Lefty , H.F and C.B put up a plan in place to have them locked in a room for some time sot hey could tell the truth to each other or just make up and try and get along , because with those two , you never know what could happen.

They asked everyone for any idea or plan they had to 'help' Bryan and Molten get along. And then from person to another ; Hotel Baby gave them the idea to host a sleepover and dare them to get along or anything to the sort,bit they kept the idea of them in a room, at first Happy-Frog proposed to get them both to play seven minutes in heaven .

But Lefty and C.B figured that Molten would kill the three of them .So after hours of looking for a solution to (technically) hook them up they planned to throw a sleepover in Lefty's laugh house with everyone,and have them sleep in a room with only a bed.

Molten would probably throw Bryan off of the bed and let him sleep on the floor , and keep the bed tp himself , but it was still worth a try !

It took them a week to have everything prepared without getting suspected by they're two targets

It was day of the Sleepover and they all had partied for sometime now, all the animatronics came even Rs.Freddy who came to watch over everyone and putting on his edgelord act but was still having a good time, Molten came to , he was forced by Lefty and he may also had been bribed .

After some time of playing true or dare,some cards game ,and watched some movies.They had a good time, But eventually C.B Tw Bonnie and H.B were tired and wanted to sleep so everyone got sent to bed by Rs.Freddy and Ballora

Now it was 2AM, and they were all about to go to sleep Bryan and Molten were stuck in room together They were both staring at the bed ,realising that Lefty fooled them both when he said they had to share a room they tought they would have separated beds , and they would just have to ignore the other

They both made eyecontact just telling eachother that both got tricked and were now mentally debatating which one should get the bed or if they should share it .

Either way it would probably not end well.

They fought about who would get the bed for some time, but Ballora came and lectured them because they almost woke up C.B and Hotel Baby.

So after getting scolded she told them that if they didn't share the bed and stoped fighting she would do much worse then just scold them.

In the end they had to share the bed.