friend getting shot with a potato cannon

So pretty much we were thinking about making an air compresed cannon. Or known as the potato cannon. And we wanted to know what would happen if we shot it at someone. So Roshaun will be the unlucky victim

*gore warning*

Last shot
The sound of the air pressure releasing will haunt the minds of many. Nothing can compare to the damage caused that fatefull day. The kids gathered at the field, ready to execute the classmate for lying in a game of 'have you done'. This classmate being Roshaun, the lovable teddy bear that had lied about previously being shot and surviving. Using his now metal kneecap as proof. But they wanted to check, they wanted to see it for themselves. After firing multipull test shoots, the class brought in their chained and chloroformed classmate. 

Roshaun's hands were cuffed and tethered to concrete, his legs were chained to the raised platform he was sitting on. He stood up, observing the serounding for what may be the last time. His classmates stood around the platform with a sikening grin plastered on there outstretched faces. It looked like a nightmare. He spun around believing that if his classmates where here his friends would be among them. And there he found them. Aidan coming in and out of the nightmarish look, as if he was resisting. Dylan looked fairly normal but someone, no something was holding him back from running to his aid. Hayley had started crying, the tears of pain being the only form of sadness shown. Alexander looked confused, his demeanor clearly standing out from the others. Raybel was looking at his friend, like usual not fully realizing the situation but with his mouth sown shut. Probably so he doesn't say anything that will get him chained on the podium beside him. "You're going to die for what you did".  Behind him stood someone with short blue and black hair which was split in the middle, holding what would soon kill him.
A potato cannon, home made and contructed using Hayley and Dylan's design. He spun back around looking at his friends in disbelief. He knew they wouldn't construct it if it was going to be used for this reason. Heck they have a bunch of plans and designs for different explosives tucked away in the notebooks, never planned to be made, and definitely not to be used. All of this leading to one thing, it was against there will. "What did they do to you!?" he cried out, the rattling of chains almost showing his desperation to get to his friends." Lying, always lying". Layla said, her voice destorted and echolike. "Well, we are giving you a chance to say some last words. Oh and dont lie". She said, her grin never faltering. That sick bitch.
"I was going to die anyways". Eye contact not breaking from the female as she moved into position. "Shoot the cannon!" the kids roared. Looking and acting as if it was an attraction.  There wasn't any hesitance as she went behind the cannon and counted down to the shot.
5
Aidan panicked and tried to step foward, having an invisible force hold him in place. Shaking he tried to speak, only to have some sort of black liquid come out of his ears and mouth.
4
Dylan limped foward towards the man in the once grey sweater, now govered in black goo. Blacking in and out of consciousness nauseous and already out of breath, his knees finally gave up on him. He fell down onto the floor, holding Aidans sweater so tightly his knuckles started turning white. Atleast he wouldn't have to see the horror.
3
"Wait please you cant do this!". Hayley yelled, pushing and pulling people over her head as they went to grab her. Pushed down onto the floor, face covered in dirt and grime and with cuts on her knuckles from breaking someones braces. They wispered into her ears telling her to obey the orders from above, while stabbing a knife all the way through her foot. Assuming it was to stop the struggling
2
He suspected some type of possesion but this sealed the cake. The black liquid, Dylan passing out, everyone holding Hayley down asking her to obey some orders. It was all the proof he needed. But he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. There was no reason to think of a way to help when he wont even be alive to help.
1
No time left to think about the orders or who the people fron 'the above' is. No time left to think about life or his choices. No time left to say thank you for the mental help. No time to wonder about Dylans growing Psychopathic tendencies. No time to start another fight with Aidan. He was going to die a brutal death, one he hopped would be quick.
It was not.
0
Everything slowed down, the potato was shot. It was painfully slow, almost taunting him. And still he awaited his death, not once bending to fear. He started down his soon to be killer with the same eyes he had shown that day so long ago. He wanted to be reincarnated, to live a new life, to save his friends, and to kill this bitch. Revenge was his new drive foward, the safety of his friends and revenge. He could feel the pressure of the air as it got closer, and as it started touching his head time sped up again. Agony like he had never felt before in his life. Worse than the injuries he had gotten during his childhood. The pain of what it was like to be tortured. It. Was. So. Much. Worse.
He could feel his head burst, his skull get crushed and the shards of bone being forced thru muscle and nerves. Roshaun could feel his eyes being pushed from his skull, he could feel his spine buckling under the pressure, and an explosion of of splitting pain sparking by his neck like lightning, like daggers of glass destroying his nervous system, tearing through his well built muscle like it was a slim piece of paper. The horrid sound of ripping tissue echoed in his now crushed ear.
A scream, his own, but now joined by another. It was Hayley's. But he didn't pay any attencion to that. How could he? Then, once the shot had made it thru his head, everything stopped. A voice was silenced.

He woke up in a pit of sweat and tears, struggling againts his own blanket he got up and ran to his bathroom. Throwing up after replaying the scene in his head. He saw it it someone else's perspective. Dirt in her eyes and bleeding from the foot, you couldn't expect your day to get worse. But oh did the poor woman look up at the wrong time. She is good with gore, but watching your friend have his skull crushed is more than enough to be send to mandatory therapy. Even tho it was 2 in the morning, he decided to lean on the wall in his room. Sliding down he wondered if his sleep-deprived friend was still awake at this god forsaken time. Not wanting to bother if she was indeed sleeping, he went on his phone and started watching some anime, trying to get his mind off of resent events. Guess tomorrow they will have to deal with 2 sleep-deprived individuals.