Ch 10: lewis

I started running around killing demons and telling kids to go to the underground area where Lucas and them were when I sensed something, it was violet she's in trouble I ran to her direction and saw one of the top demons I hadn't known it's name cause I was only their for a week then I shot it in the eye and it instantly died I heard violet gasp as she was hiding in a bush I stood straight and didn't look at her "you should be more careful k violet? Get Paula and them back to the underground shelter to get healed." Then I ran away I remembered where Emma was so I ran their to make sure she was ok. Those words kept running around in my brain "Y/N just promise me you'll find Emma and make sure she's safe for me ok?" It was stuck in my brain I ran faster and once I got their I saw her talking to the demon?! Then some guy popped out with a kid and tried shooting Lewis in the eye but missed so I jumped behind the guy and the kid and shot Lewis in the leg to hurt him the both the humans looked at me surprised I looked at the kid who had black hair that covered his left and and then I looked at the man and I almost started crying when I saw it was yuugo but before I could I sensed a piece of a building getting thrown at us "DUCK" I yelled pushing their heads down after then I ran into action.

We weakened Lewis but then Emma started talking to him and telling him he should come with us, WHAT?! IS SHE CRAZY?! Then something happened, Lewis stabbed Emma in the stomach with his claw I couldn't take it anymore I went demon frenzy I jumped to the ground and started shooting Lewis but he kept blocking his face I ran out of amo so I threw my gun and started slashing the shit out of him with my katana but he broke it I fell to the ground I couldn't do anything then I heard Emma "s-stop don't hurt her" I looked behind and and saw her on the ground trying to get up just as she said that Lewis tried to stab her again but I got their fast enough for him to stab me in the stomach but it was so fast me tore my mask off revealing me I looked at him with red eyes he was shocked to see me, then I grabbed my dagger and stabbed his eye so he'd die and he did. I ran to Emma and picked her up and put her on my back while running away I could hear yuugo yelling to me but I didn't listen.