1

February 1, 2021

(Your pov)

Liked by miahayward and 115,564 others

It's.y/n moving 📦
view all 124 comments
Miahayward can't wait!!

Thehypehousela 👀
its.y/n @thehypehousela 🤔😗

K0uvr love your hair!!
its.y/n @k0uvr thanks <3

...

Today is the day I move into the hype house. It's been almost two months since Mia and Thomas asked me to move into the new hype house. I said yes cause over the course of the year of visiting them I've grown close with everyone. There just like family. I decided to move a month later than everyone because I need to get everything together before I moved and that's where I am now..

Mia and Thomas are helping me move all my boxes to the house. My furniture is already there I just had the boxes to bring. I look at my empty apartment one more time before I have to leave.

"Ready" Mia said as I looked at the apartment one more time. "Yes and let's get food on the way cause I'm hungry"

When we arrived we left my stuff in the car because I really wanted to say hi to everyone since I haven't seen them in 3 months due to their busyness.

"OMG!! I've missed you so much!!" Kouvr basically screamed as we hugged. We all exchanged hugs and hellos.

"Your room is down this hall" Mia said as she walked me down a hall. There was a room next to mine which music was blairing from.

"Who's throwing a party next to my room" as me and  Mia giggled. "That's vinnie, let's go say hi". I've seen him pop up on my fyp but I don't really know him.

Mia opens his door and we see a curly haired boy sitting at his desk playing video games. As we walked up to the the boy Mia said " This is y/n, she moving into the room next to you".

"Hi I'm vinnie, nice to meet you" the boy said putting his hand out. "Hi it's nice to meet you too" I shook his hand and exchanged a smile.

...

Me, Mia, and Kouvr were all decorating and unpacking my room. "Thomas made a reservation at saddle tonight to celebrate you joining" Mia said as she took some of my clothes out of a box. "We should get ready together just like the old times" I said. When I would visit Me, Mia, and Kouvr would get ready together when we used to go out.

"YESS!"  They both yelled as I giggled. I could tell I'm going to enjoy living with all my friends.

...

I was currently sitting on the couch scrolling through  apps my phone when someone sat next to me. "I like your rings" I looked to the side of me to see Vinnie. "Thanks! I like your's" I said as I smiled. We talked for a while about casual stuff like social media, where we shop, and etc.

"Well I'm going to go find Kouvr and Mia so we can get ready for dinner. I'll see you later!" I said as I walked around the house to find the girls.

A/n
How do we like it so far?? This is my first time doing this so I have no clue if this is good or not.