7

***WARNING*** 

: This is literally a smut chapter. If you are uncomfortable with anything involving sex, this is NOT your chapter.  I wrote this as a separate chapter b/c it is skippable if need be! I'm not gonna lie,  I just really wanted to write it. I'm not the best at it, but for those who like reading that, I hope you enjoy. 

I'll admit that sometimes it was harder to wake up next to such a beautiful woman some mornings than others. As I looked down at her sleeping face, I felt my cheeks get red. Her arm was tight around my waist as I turned away from her. Everything felt sensitive this morning. I bit my lower lip as I took in steady breaths. I must have had a steamy dream that I did not remember. I felt her cuddle into me, and I took in a breath.

"Mphm...Caiden?" Her sleepy voice caused my cheeks to fluster.

"Hm?"

"Why are you turned away?" I rolled around and her eye was cracked open. A sleepy smile graced her face as she tightened around me again. I felt her breath on my neck, and I gasped. It felt too nice. She pulled away and looked at my reddened cheeks.

"S-Sorry...uh..." I shot up from the bed. Donna followed beside me.

"Caiden?"

"I'm um...I had a steamy dream last night. I just...need a moment." I looked away and embarrassment pulled against my chest.

"Oh," Donna said after a moment.

"Yeah, I uh...I'm sorry," I said as I turned to the side of the bed. Donna pulled me back in against her and held me tight. "D-Donna?"

"I...help," she barely whispered. I turned to her reddened cheeks. "Let me help." She grabbed my chin shakily and pressed her lips against mine. Both our cheeks were no different from cherries as I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss further. I turned toward her, and she pushed me down on the bed. Her hands fell on my chest and one squeezed against my breast. My hands fell to her sides as she crawled on top of me.

"Donna," I breathed as her hands squeezed against my chest. She froze in place. I looked up at her and noticed the unsureness of what to do next. I smiled as I slowly turned us around so that I laid on top of her. Her cheeks were red and her breathing shallowed. "I don't want to do this if you aren't ready." She nodded her head as she stared me in the eye.

"I want this," she said as she tugged on my nightgown. "I want you." She kissed me back and I crawled on top of her. Her hands gripped tighter on my gown as she tried to pull it up. She let go of my lips as her shaky hands looked down at my gown. I got up and sat on her hips. "Caiden?" She looked at me with something akin to lust in her eye. I took off my nightgown slowly and her eye grew huge. Sitting in just dark panties caused her eye to trail everywhere and took it all in. I took in a deep breath as her hands felt steady on my hips. Her fingertips trailed at the edge of panties. Her touch felt like fire as I stopped her hands.

I laid back down and took her lips in mine as I pulled at her gown. It came off moments later and my eyes trailed down her body. It was soft yet looked somewhat fit. My hands trailed against her skin and she gasped as my lips went lower down her neck. While one hand trailed against my back, the other gripped the back of my hair as I kissed at her nape. My hand slipped against the silky dark panties that she wore. I pressed against the outside and rubbed at her lips. Her back arched as I kissed further down her body. She moaned softly as I pressed harder and bit down on her collarbone.

"C-Caiden!" Donna bucked against my hand slowly. I felt the wetness through her panties and slipped underneath. She moaned louder as I probed my fingers in and out of her folds. My fingers were coated as she grew wetter. I trailed my lips further down until I got to her breasts. I slipped a nipple in my mouth and lightly sucked. I moaned against her as I rubbed at her clit and she bucked against my hand more. Her nub hardened and I picked up my pace. Donna's fingers raked through my hair as her moans turned to screams. Her hips pushed against me as I rubbed faster.

"Ah...mhm...Cai-Caiden!" Her back arched as she cried out. I let go of her nipple and watched the pleasure on her face as I continued to rub against her. My head went downward as I pulled the panties off in one quick motion. I traced my tongue around her slick inner thighs, and she squirmed underneath me. "Caideeeen!" She whined as the hand on my head pushed me further in. I took in her sweet scent and tested a few licks along her outer folds before I committed and held my lips on her clit and a took a finger to tease at her hole. She screamed against me as her grip tightened on my hair. I inserted two fingers into her, and she gasped as I slowly pushed into her. My fingers curled against her sweet spot as my tongue worked faster against her clit. Her walls tightened around me as she called out my name. I grinned as I continued to suck and lick. "Caiden...I'm...mhm, CAIDEN!" She came against my hand like waterfall came down onto rocks.

She shivered under me as I slowly removed my fingers. Honey dripped my fingers as I pulled them up and put them to my lips. She shook underneath me. My eyes went heavenward as I tasted the salty sweetness. My tongue swiped over her and she gasped as I licked away all of the honey I could get. When I was finished, she dribbled down my chin. I looked up and her flushed face was amazing to see.

"I-I was supposed to h-help you," she said through a shaky breath.

"You were too cute to ignore." I winked. "Besides, I feel a lot better." I crawled up to her and kissed her softly.

"M-My turn," she said as she gently pressed me down on the bed. 

Unexperienced hands trailed against my skin. It felt like fire against me as my eyes rolled back. She trailed kisses down my jaw as her fingers tweaked and pulled at my nipples. I bit my lower lip as I stifled a moan. Her mouth enclosed on mine and her tongue forced its way into my mouth as she gripped at my chest and squeezed. I moaned into her mouth and she pulled away. A smirk graced her face as one hand lightly teased its way down my body. I squirmed underneath her. Everything was too sensitive to the point that her touch barely did anything and left me dripping. Her teeth nibbled on my nipple as her hand teased the hem of my panties.

"Donna...please don't tease!" I called out. She only chuckled as she trailed kisses down in between my breasts and nipped at the skin.

"Let me take my time. I want to do this right." Her voice sounded darker, and I shook underneath her. "Alcina always said to leave as many marks as possible so your lover wouldn't leave you. I intend to do just that." Little hickeys pooled and trailed down my body as she nipped and kissed every inch. She gripped my legs and her nails indented on my outer thighs as she slowly pulled them further open. She was gentler on my inner thighs as she nipped and sucked her way up to my slick area. "This is my first time," she said a bit quieter. "I'm sorry if I don't do that well."

"Donna quit teasing me!" I cried out. I looked down and saw the surprise and silent pleasure on her face. She leaned her head in and my eyes went heavenward as her tongue ran against me. I was so high strung by this point that the unexperienced tongue was no different from an expert. I screamed out her name as I clung to the sheets.

"Donna!" I cried out my orgasm built. With every lick, I felt the pressure against my wet core. "I'm cumming!" I buried my face into a pillow as wave upon wave of pleasure tore through me and over Donna's face. I was a shaking mess by the time I heard her come up for air. Embarrassment colored my body as I saw myself dripping off of her lips and chin. She licked at her lips as she crawled her way over to me. One arm wrapped around my waist while she kissed me deeply. I tasted myself against her and I heard the purr of pleasure that rippled through her against my lips. She laid against the bed and cuddled close into me. Her head laid on my chest and moments later she was out like a light. I chuckled as I held her closer. My own eyes grew heavy and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.