16

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝟹:𝟸𝟹 ᴘᴍ

❧ You sat on the bench and watched Connie and Eren, who were across from you, still being indecisive about which one of them should take the last pair of Jordan 1s in the color of light smoke grey.

You've been in foot locker for an hour and all you wanted to do was leave to shop at Hot Topic but no, Connie and Eren couldn't decided which shoe they wanted so they decided to try almost any shoe they found decent in the store- poor foot locker employee.

"Someone looks like they don't wanna be here," Armin sat beside you on the bench, his voice ringing in your ear over the store music that was playing lowly. You looked away from the boys bickering and glanced at Armin who was playing with the rings on his finger.

"You're right about that one," you chuckled lightly and averted your gaze away from Armin to look at your black painted nails, mentally rolling your eyes after remembering that Rylee called them claws yesterday, "How do you keep up with them?" you asked Armin without any context yet he understood quickly.

Armin responds, "It takes patience, lots of patience," you both jokingly laughed as Eren and Connie started to play rock, paper, scissor and shoot for the last pair.

"Mm, I'm the same with Amoura and Rylee sometimes," you hummed lowly as you thought of all those times in person and in the groupchat where Rylee and Amoura would troll and bully each other out of love obviously. You always ended up being dragged into it and bullied next every time you laughed or instigated at the slightest chance.

You and Armin sat in silence but later it being broken as Armin cleared his throat lightly, "Are you doing, okay?" you looked at Armin, noticing his cheeks flushing a tint of pink.

"Yeah I'm great," you tucked your lips and nodded slowly at Armin. The awkwardness between the two of you made you wanna jump off a cliff. You haven't physically spoken with the man knowing exactly your fuck buddy history with him.

But you felt in your guts that Armin wanted to talk to you about something else, something that clearly involved the both of you and only you, "If you wanna talk about it, here isn't such a good place to do it Armin," you drawled lowly and stared straight ahead to watch Eren and Connie playing eenie, meanie, miney mo.

"No ones gonna hear us," Armin clasped his hands together and rested his arms on his knees before looking over his shoulder to gaze at you.

You bit your tongue and sent Armin a side eye while scratching your temple with your nail, "Does anyone else know?" you asked him. Once again, Armin understood it pretty quickly even without that much context.

Armin clicked his tongue and looked at his hands before shaking his head, "No, especially not Eren. He's a loud mouth, he wouldn't shut up about it even if I did. Mikasa would've minded her business though, but I still didn't tell."

You did remember during the summer that Armin would only invite you over his house when Eren was no where in sight. From the weeks you've actually gotten to know Eren as a friend, you didn't hesitate to agree with Armin that he had a loud mouth, you wouldn't be surprised either if he created a shade room account for Santa Monica High.

"What about you?" Armin asked.

"Oh," you said faintly, "Rylee and Amoura didn't know until I told them last month," you rose up a finger after seeing Armin's nose redden with his lips parting slowly, "No worries though! Their lips are sealed, they wouldn't do anything like that, trust m-"

Your sentence drifted off as you felt Armin place his hand on your thigh, his thumb rubbing against the high thigh socks that you chose to wear. Your eyes widened even more after feeling Armin give your thigh a gentle squeeze, his smile was small but his eyes were just as lustful.