Chapter 2

A/N: Hey I hope you're doing okay an I'm glad that you decided to continue reading after that lame ass first chapter. Thanks for reading!

           Marinette shoots up in bed the next morning, for once waking up with her alarm. "What happened?" she says with a gasp. Her eyes dart around the room frantically before realizing that she had fallen asleep. She shakes her head and smiles to herself, feeling silly for over reacting like that. She looks up again to find Tikki smiling sadly at her.

         "Morning Tikki! I had the worst dream last night! In my dream I told Alya that I was Ladybug. Can you believe that?" she says laughing at her self. "I'm so glad it's over. The look in her eyes when I told her, you'd think that she just watched her favorite character die in that new show she's watching." (A/N: IDEFK) 

        "Oh, Marinette..." Tikki says quietly, looking down sadly. She knew that with her being the guardian and between having to balance her normal and superhero life, she was under a lot of pressure. What she didn't know is that she was crumbling under it. 'Marinette wears a lot more masks than I thought. Why did she hide it from me?'

        Marinette pauses, and puts down her school things to look at Tikki who still hadn't met her owners' eyes. "Tikki," Marinette says slowly. "What's going on?" Her eyes widen when she realizes that Tikki didn't laugh when she told her about the dream. "Oh shoot Tikki! It really happened didn't it? I really told Alya?" she asks putting her face into her hands. "Oh no! What was I thinking. This is a disaster a COMPLETE DISASTER!" Marinette cries as she slides down onto the floor and brings her knees to her chest.

       "It wasn't that bad, Marinette," Tikki says softly, hoping to calm down the girl before she has a panic attack.

       "What have I done Tikki," Marinette asks, nearly hyperventilating. "I've just put everyone at risk! Maybe I can play it off as a joke or-"

         "Well Marinette, you have to get to school before you can do anything," the kwami says suppressing a smile. 'Hopefully she won't notice she's early'

          "Oh crap you're right! I'm gonna be soooo late!" Marinette says, grabbing her things and running out the door with a croissant in her mouth not even bothering to check the clock. She makes it into the building before realizing... she's ten minutes early. She looks down at her smiling kwami and laughs. Then she sees Alya waiting for her by the stairs looking worried out of her mind. She takes a deep breath before walking over to her.

                                 'Here we go.'

                   A/N: Thanks for reading and I'll update when I can (hopefully later today).