𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

☁︎︎ꕥ📋ꕥ☁︎︎

"COME IN..."

she heard Mr Kim's voice, opening the door to his office. Making herself present walking inside she was welcomed with his back facing her. He was standing by the back window having a water bottle on his hand. Mr Kim turned around walking towards the table full of refreshments.

"Miss Guran, please make yourself comfortable..." she followed his instructions making her way towards her normal chair opposite his desk. Placing her phone along side with her initial books. Her eyes were quickly drawn to Mr Kim that was still standing by the table, grabbing a small black cup placing a green tea bag inside. He was wearing a dark green suit, with a yellow tie. His long black hair was tucked behind his ears showing his earrings on each side. She noticed a few rings on his fingers also making it look extra long today.

"Would you like anything to drink before we get started...?" Mr Kim slightly turned around. After getting a shake of the head he walked towards his desk placing the hot green tea on the desk and walking towards her. Where the other chair was placed he sat down where they were both sitting next to each other. The only think separating them was the small table in front of them.

"Let's get started..." she lowered her eyes feeling his on hers which made her extremely nervous. As much as it might sound ridiculous his voice took over her entire body. Just the simple three words made her so weak creating an explosion inside her stomach, even looking at him making her feel hot allowing her lungs not to accept air. His existence. His eyes deeply looking at hers as he smoothly licked his lips placing one leg over the other.

"Miss Guran..? Are you okay...?" Alora quickly shook her head before nodding her head.

"I'm fine Mr Kim.." he smiled grabbing his cup from the desk wrapping his long gorgeous fingers around it, she observed the hot steam escape the black cup before witnessing Mr Kim slowly move his lip closer. Quickly licking his lips blowing onto the cup to cool it down. Her eyes widened immediately looking away from Mr Kim, gulping down her saliva she gripped her skirt slightly pulling it further down. She started playing with her fingers before his voice filled her ears once again.

"I'll teach you how to French kiss today..." she felt her legs shake. Pressing her lips together she couldn't believe her ears. How can he say that so casually and smoothly...? Gripping her hands feeling her nails digging inside her palm she nervously looked up at Mr Kim.

"Excuse me..?" Mr Kim placed his cup on the small table in front of him, turning his attention on her.

"I told you I would teach you how to kiss and French kissing is also included Miss Guran..." hearing her name being called out isn't helping her sanity at all