chapter 2: happy

One thing led to another. there i was on top of El making out. I was in the mood so i move the kisses down to her neck. i hear a little groan come from her and that hot noise makes me do it again. come to surprise El flips me over and now El, EL is on top of me. we make out for a good 5 minutes until the brunette does the same thing i did. moves the kisses down to the neck. but the cute girl took it a step farther and went down even farther. obviously i wasn't going to stop her so i wanted to see what she had in mind. "i hope you enjoy...maxie" smirkingly says the girl who is now taking off her shirt.  once she took her shirt of, she ends up taking her bra off. i couldn't keep my eyes off of her beautiful body. "can i do the same to you" questioned the girl. "you don't even need to ask...ellie" i chuckled at myself for saying ellie but it seems to make El blush. she took my shirt off. EL TOOK MY SHIRT OFF. my crush, MY CRUSH took MY shirt off. she starts nibbling on my chest and i let out a loud groan. it appears to be making El happy. I wanted to give her the same satisfaction so i flip her over and start nibbling on her chest. I take it a step farther though. i start giving little kisses on her stomach and i go farther, and farther down. until i reach the pant line i slowly remove her pants, luckily she is wearing sweatpants so it is easy. once the girl is completely undressed i bring my lips back up to hers. "my turn" the hot brunette said with a smirk.
all was going amazing until we both heard a knock on the door. we immediately get up and dressed and go towards the door wondering who it could be. it's the party. "hey guys are you free" mike said. "no we are actually busy right now" el cutely said back. "oh cause we were wondering if you wanted to go to the lake and chill" "not today but definitely tomorrow" i replied with. "well uh ok see ya tomorrow". the boys leave and El and I give each other a 'we want more' look. so we head back to Els bedroom and started off where we left off. After a few hours of everything happening El said "well next round" both girls start laughing and then el goes "max truth or dare" "dare" i said with a smirk. El pick up the card 'prank call someone'' El laughed after reading it to herself. "what did the card say" i laughed "prank call someone" El chuckled. "oh this should be fun" i claimed. "who should we call" said the innocent girl. "my house" i bravely said. "your parents would kill you if they found out it was you" El said, i mean she wasn't wrong but how would they kill me if they didn't know it was me. so we dialed the number and stayed quiet. "WHO IS THIS AT 3 IN THE MORNING" said the angry man who answered the phone. we both started lightly chuckling and hang up. once we hung up we started dying laughing. oh yeah i forgot to mention, we both do not have any clothes on. so we went back into Els bedroom and got into bed, still with no clothes on. "ugh this was the best day ever" the cute girl next to me said. "ugh i know right, i wish my lips were still touching your body" i said not having a care in the world. "well let's make your wish come true" the hottie said. "well then i should just begin" i smirked and got on top of her. yea yea we start making out again for about 10-15 minutes but then we both get tired and cuddle up next to each other. the warm feeling being next to the girl who i just had the best time with. i don't usually like affection and stuff but this was different. shit shit shit i think to myself. how to i come out to my family, i mean i don't think they are homophobic because they have a lot of gay friends. billy supports me no matter what i do. so i shouldn't be that scared, right? nothing mattered at this moment though. my head lays on Els chest, keep in mind, still no clothes on, i squeeze her so she comes closer to me. "what's wrong baby" i hear. i blushed, like really fucking hard. "nothin cutie just admiring you" i could tell El blushed. wait how is this even happening right now, like i thought El was straight. i've always questioned my sexuality, i finally came to conclusion i'm lesbian and El knows that and so does the group, but El, I thought El was the girl who wanted to make out with boys all the time, guess not. I don't even care at this point. i love her. i want to be with her. "i want to be with her" i thought i said in my head but i heard a whisper saying "is that true" my hearts pounding and i start freaking out "um uh, no, yes maybe kind o-" i get interrupted by Els lips smashing onto mine. "i want to be with you to maxie, i've always have. every since i saw you ive had a crush on, but you were with Lucas so i got with Mike and yea i did like him but i just couldn't get my mind off of you, like how could i, your beautiful, funny, smart, hot, just perfect" yes yes i did start tearing up but i finally managed to say something "El ever since i saw you for the first time i thought you hated me, i did have a crush on you but i did not know for you, Lucas and i hung out practically everyday so i felt a connection, at least i thought, but ever since we because best friends your all i think about with your beautiful brown and and gorgeous brown eyes, like El you are a perfect human" i see tears in her eyes which makes me tear up even more.

OK SOOOOO I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS, DONT WORRY ILL MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON AFTER THIS, I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE SO IM ALWAYS ON MY PHONE BESIDES SCHOOL. ILL PROB MAKE A NEW CHAPTER 3-4 TIMES A WEEK. I LOVE YOU BESTIES.