You live with that..!? (Amai x Moni) 🕐+🍄

//AUTHORS NOTE- I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE, I AM MOVING IN UNDER A MONTH AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PACK— + I HAVE BEEN BUSY

Amai woke up with a sigh, glanced at his phone, saw no notifications, and laid his head back down on his pillow. He was going to go back to sleep (and hopefully never wake up), until he remembered he was going to meet his online best friend today, they would be flying in to meet him.

Amai had seen what Moni looked like one time, and *MINORLY* fallen in love with the Albino person. Amai got out of bed and got dressed into a black t-shirt with a monster symbol on it(Like the monster energy drink-) and a black skirt with some black platform shoes that made him look about 6 inches taller, and added a backpack with some monsters in it to finish off the look.

//WHY AM I IN LOVE WITH MEN IN SKIRTS I'M SORRY

Amai looked down at his phone to check the time, it was 9:38 am, after a moment of thought, realized that his best friend's flight should be landing at 10:00 am. He grabbed his keys and ran out of the door, yelling a quick 'bye' to his mother.

As he was getting into his car his little sister, who's name was Reiko, had pulled on his shirt. Reiko mumbled something about going with him.

"Hm? Did you say something?" He said, turning his head towards his younger sibling.

"I asked if I could go you deaf bitch." Reiko said, playfully slapping Amai.

//In case you don't know, Reiko is 15 while Amai is 16

He and his sister stumbled into his car and began to drive away.

About half way there he grabbed a monster out of his bag and began to sip on it, lightly tapping on the steering wheel in slight aggression because he was stuck in traffic. finally, the light turned green and he continued his trip to the airport.

When he arrived at the airport he sat in one of the seats up by flight B 15. The brunette haired boy slightly tapped his leg as he eagerly waited for his best friend to come.

while the green eyed boy waited for his friend to arrive, scrolling through Instagram, checking his notifications and liking a few comments on his posts, he stumbled upon his messages and began to read through the ones between him and his best friend. they made his heart light up, though he didn't know why, I mean there was no way he could possibly be anything other heterosexual.

He read through the messages in which him and his best friend were flirting, he blushed at the parts where Moni called him hot.

As he zoned out he felt a hand tapping his shoulder, he turned his head to see the albino he had been so excited to have come visit.

He jumped up and hugged Moni with a huge smile on his face

"OH MY GOD MONI!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE YOU!"

Moni giggled in response

"Hey... I am so glad we get to meet... You are so much more handsome in person.." Moni smiled, with tears in his eyes.

Amai was taken a back by the person's surprisingly deep voice. It wasn't deep as in CorpseHusband deep, but just feel to the point it didn't match his cute aesthetic. He didn't even realize what the boy had in his hand.

Moni pulled away from the hug, leaving Amai somewhat confused. Moni grabbed a teddy bear and a singular Sky blue rose, Sky blue was Amai's favorite color, Amai teared up at how sweet Moni was.

"Oh my god... Moni thank you..."

"No problem, I-." He was cut of by someone that sounded similar to Moni speaking

"Moni where the fuck are we? You came out to see this dork? And you wanted to take me with you because you." They put up quotation marks with their fingers before continuing, "       'Couldn't defend yourself' , LIKE LOOK AT THIS TWIG" The person laughed, pointing at Amai, who stood there with a confused expression.

"Shut the fuck up." Moni said, punching the person in the stomach jokingly.

The person's overall happy and joking demeanor instantly turned completely serious. "What the fuck did you just say? And did you just hit me? Don't forget what happened last time you stupid ass." They were choking Moni and when Amai tryed to step in the person threw Amai across the room.

The person let go of Moni and turned towards Amai. "Remember, mess with me and I will repay that injustice 1,000 times over" The person said with a sadistic smile on there surprisingly frightening face. Amai was shocked when not even 3 seconds after the person finished talking they had the same aura as before Moni punched them.

"So, My delightful sibling, I am going to go hang out with my friend, bye bye.~" Moji walked off