Chapter 28

ITS REALLY SHORT IM SORRY. I DIDNT WANT TO SKIP PHILS SLIGHT BREAKDOWN BECAUSE ILL BE TALKING ABOUT IT MORE IN FUTURE CHAPTERS.

LOVE YOU GUYS <3333

Later that evening, we were relaxing on the couch. We all decided to watch a movie and just relax. Phil was cuddled into my side, quite tightly actually. He was a bit off. Not really talking much, cuddling into himself, it was almost like he was afraid. Adam was watching him weird.

"Phil come here." Phil stood up, the lion toy my brother got him hanging from his hands. His shoulders were slouched and his eyes were sad and I don't like this Phil. "Can I come with you?" Adam looked at me briefly and then nodded.

Adam put a hand on the small of Phil's back and all I could do was follow them. It didn't seem like the appropriate time to be possessive. Adam brought us into the study and shut the door. "Phil you alright?"

"No." His accent was thick. It sounded like he was crying. They talked in French for a bit and I sat backwards on a chair. "He's not important. You have Daniel." "It just hurts Adam. It still hurts." He sobbed, hiding in Adams chest.

Adam looked at me. "Don't worry. He'll be fine. He loves you." He whispered. He beckoned me over with his head and I stood, slightly awkward, and went over. "Phil." "What?" Adam turned him around and Phil looked up at me. I gave him a sympathetic grin and opened my arms for him.

He collapsed into them, his hands reaching around me to grip my shirt. He sobbed for a bit, his tiny body shaking. He finally calmed down and pulled away from me.

"I'm tired." "Want to go to bed?" He nodded. "Can you carry me?" I nodded. I picked him up, wrapping his legs around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. I carried him upstairs, laying him on my bed then I undressed and laid down next to him.