The Midterms/The Lie/Alex Lends A Hand

Itsuki: I can't. I can't go on.

Alex: Yes you can! You put all your effort into this! And now you're going to let it go to waste?!

Itsuki: But. But. I'm so hungry, I could eat you right now.

Alex: Lets not get any ideas please. Okay fine. In exchange for what I am about to do, You girls better ace those mid terms you understand me? Because I know I am. 

Ichika: What are you about to do?

Alex: Don't blink and don't throw up.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/Asashiyama High School/

Itsuki: Huh?!

Ichika: Wha?!

Fuutarou: How did we?!

Yotsuba: Whoa!

Nino: Hey!

Miku: Huh?!

Itsuki: Ah! Food!

Alex sat right beside them. Grinning from ear to ear. Over the last couple days, the girls had grown rather soft around Alex. He saw Miku and Yotsuba like sisters if not daughters. He saw Fuutarou as a brother if not a son. Ichika? Nino? Itsuki? One of them were going to be his wife. He just knew it. But which one? During the mid terms, answering the questions asked of him on the test, Alex wondered which one would it be? His boys liked Ichika. They liked Itsuki. Nino and Wilson would always butt heads. Worse than Miku and Nino. Why was that? Was there something Wilson could see in Nino that he himself couldn't? Or was Nino putting up a front to hide her real emotions? He called her out before on her persona, but he never thought that being a Tsundere was a personality. 

No matter who would be his future. And the future mother for his sons and possible children, Alex decided that he would leave the matter to the lord and do what he came here to do.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wilson: Dad's energy spiked.

Wali: Yeah I felt it too. 

Wiley: They were running late for their mid terms. 

Wess: I hope dad passes it. He's worked so hard. 

Wilson: Don't worry Wess. He's going to pass those mid terms with flying colors. 

Wess: Lets hope so.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Alex: Alright. Lemme see.....80. 80. 85. 99. 80+80=160+85=215+99=314 points. So does that mean I passed? I passed? Fuutarou? Did I passed?

Fuutarou: Looks that way. 

Alex: Yes! Boo-yah! Alright! I passed! I passed! 

Nino: Good for you. We failed.

Alex: Huh?! But how?! You all studied!

Miku: We did improve. Just not as much.

Alex:....Wait. What does that mean for you Fuutarou?

Fuutarou:...Well, their father told me that if none of them pass the midterms, I would be terminated. Never again able to tutor the Quints. 

The girls froze. Like deers caught in headlights. And on Cue the phone rang. It was Mr. Nakano. The father of the Quintuplets. He rang Itsuki's phone. Itsuki handed the phone to Fuutarou. Alex watched as Fuutarou was on the verge of telling the truth. Regardless of it costing him his job. But right as he was about to, Nino took the phone away from Fuutarou and told her father they had all pass with flying colors. 

Alex knew she was lying. But why did she do it was the question of the day. She hated Fuutarou the most. Like she hated his oldest son Wilson. So what posses her to lie to her own father?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Nino hung up the phone and said: Phew! That was a close one. 

Alex: Okay. I am so confused right now. Are you not the one whom hated this guy the most? So why are you helping him when you can easily be rid of him?

Fuutarou: Okay that question sounded a bit harsh.

Alex: Sorry about that.

Nino: Because of you. 

Alex blinked. He said: Excuse me?

Nino: Did I stutter? I said because of you. Its your fault that you and your boys presence infected me. So that means you are going to take full responsibility for it. Understand me?

Alex: Okay where is all this coming from? I thought you hated my sons? Especially Wilson.

Nino: I do. But they make good debaters when I can't debate with Miku or the other girls. Not only that, but they're so cute. I wouldn't want them to feel bad knowing that they couldn't see us anymore. 

Nino eyed Fuutarou and pointed a finger at him. She said: So you have to step up your game. And since you passed Alex, maybe you can lend us a helping hand?

Alex: I don't follow you. 

Nino: Are you that dull in the head? You can get paid too. Under the table though.

Alex: No thanks. I got enough money working the job I got. I will lend a hand regardless. If Fuutarou wishes it. I know good and well about men's pride. So for you to suggest this and not Fuutarou is kinda disrepectul. 

Nino stuttered and growled at Alex. Who just grinned ear to ear. Fuutarou smiled and said: Finally someone on my side for a change. And yeah, I could use the help. Given your superhuman speed and all. We could use that to our advantage. 

Alex smiled: I'd be happy to help. Besides it keeps me busy when the boys are doing their own thing. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Quadruplets: Alright dad! You passed!

Alex grinned: To God be the glory boys. You see? All you have to do is leave it in his hands, and he will do the rest. Just believe.

Wilson: I am definitely believing now! By the way Wess, why did you stop on the way back home?

Wess? Huh? 

Wilson: You stopped and eyed a tunnel that led somewhere. Why?

Wess: I dunno. It felt like there was something on the other side of that tunnel. I dunno maybe I just imagined it. 

Wali: Well. This place is filled with much mythology as Rome and Greece. So there could be a possible other world on the other side. 

Wiley: Okay other worlds? Through black void tunnels?

Wilson: Hey. You never know. Anyways, we're so proud of you dad. And you know what, mom is proud of you too. I can feel it. 

Alex smiled. He said: You know what son? I can feel it too. I can feel it too.