11

As the night went by, the girls continued playing. The dares became more embarrassing and the truths became more personal, which lead to a lot of drinking and a lot of laughing. This was something (Y/N) expected from the beginning of the night, however what she didn't expect was Emma's strange behavior and her sudden interest in who she liked. Considering the only crush (Y/N) had was on Mikey, Emma's brother, she found herself flustered when Emma asked and looked for ways to avoid the question.

...

"Emma, your turn." Tomo said with a European accent as she had all game long since Haya presented the dare.

"Alright... (Y/N), truth or dare?" Emma asked turning her complete attention to her.

"Truth." She answered, not feeling like standing up to do a dare.

"Who do you like?" Emma replied giving her a piercing look, expectant of her answer.

Hayasaka looked at (Y/N) with concern however the latter managed not to react at the question, knowing she had to be subtle if she didn't want Emma to know she was crushing on her brother.

"Mmm. Let me think..." The (e/c) eyed girl mumbled acting like she was thinking before smirking at the blonde and taking a shot. "My turn."

...

"(Y/N), truth or dare?" Emma asked, changing her face to a determined expression and making (Y/N) gulp at Emma's sudden change in attitude.

"Dare."

"Tell us the name of your crush." Emma dared, making (Y/N) wonder if she already knew her crush was Mikey and just wanted her to admit it.

"I- Um..."

"Come on." Emma interrupted (Y/N) mumbling, crossing her arms in the process. "Say the name of your crush."

With that last phrase, (Y/N) had an epiphany and smirked.

"The name of your crush. Now, my turn."

...

"Truth or dare, (Y/N)." Emma said before frowning again.

"Truth."

"What's your crush's hair color?" Emma asked knowing it was futile to ask directly who he was since (Y/N) would avoid responding the actual question.

"Blonde." (Y/N) answered, thinking there was no harm in her knowing the color of his hair. There were millions of blonde guys in Japan.

"Blonde?" Emma repeated, raising her voice.

"Yes." (Y/N) replied, trying to remain calm.

"Does he keep his hair up?" Emma asked leaning her body towards (Y/N), almost desperate to hear her answer. The question along with Emma's reaction pretty much confirmed that she was right however (Y/N) reaction also gave away the answer to Emma's question.

"It's just one question, Emma." (Y/N) replied nervously, making Emma realize she was losing control.

"G-Gomen..." She mumbled before sitting straight and looking away.

"I-I think we should play something else." Hayasaka replied, trying to help and diminish the heaviness in the air.

"Yeah, maybe we should..." Tomo mumbled glancing at (Y/N) and Emma with a lost look.

"Poker! You guys love poker." Hayasaka said in an anxious tone, looking at both of them. Emma and (Y/N) still wouldn't look at each other but gave a quiet 'sure' to Haya.

"I'll go for the cards." Tomo said, giving Haya a questioning look before standing.

"I'll go with you." Emma mumbled before turning to (Y/N) with a small frown.

(Y/N) tried not  to react but her face became a little pale when Emma left. Did Emma really found out that she liked Mikey? Was it that obvious? And was Emma really that mad that she liked Mikey? Would she tell him? Hayasaka keep looking at her friend with concern.

"(Y/N)?" Haya called out, waiting for her to say something.

"She knows..." (Y/N) replied, still a little dumbfounded.

"Yeah." Haya nodded watching her friend still staring at the abyss.

"And she's mad." (Y/N) mumbled.

"Furious is more like it." Haya corrected scowling a little.

"Oh god, Haya. What am I going to do?" She whined before hugging her knees. "And we were getting along so well before this."

"Maybe try and ask her why she's so mad?" Haya suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

"Are you crazy? How's that going to help?" (Y/N) exclaimed finally looking at the redhead with desperation.

"I don't know! I'm just trying to help." Haya retorted before (Y/N) sighed and laid down on the floor.

"I know, sorry." She mumbled while covering her face in frustration.

"We're back." Tomo mumbled with a shocked expression with Emma behind her.

"(Y/N)." Emma called before sitting in front of her, making the (h/c) sit up straight.

"Yes?" She replied, feeling even more than anxious before.

"We are playing poker, but this time we aren't betting money." The blonde declared with resolve.

"Then what are we betting?" (Y/N) asked, almost scared to hear the answer.

"The names of our crushes."

A/N — THIS IS SO SHORT I HATE IT but I kinda want to leave the next part in another chapter so 🤷‍♀️ Anyways thank you for all the votes and comments 🥰♥️ I really appreciate them. And did you see the new episode!?! ALL OF MY FAVES GETTING ANIMATED WAS SUCH A WIN FOR ME 😫♥️

On another note I noticed this line ☝️ hit home for a lot of you and I wanted say that if you ever wanted to talk to someone about it (or just wanted to talk in general), my dms are always open

On another note I noticed this line ☝️ hit home for a lot of you and I wanted say that if you ever wanted to talk to someone about it (or just wanted to talk in general), my dms are always open. You guys give me a lot of support on this book and I'd love to give some of it back so don't hesitate to contact me 🤍