Chapter one

It was a Friday Night and me and my friends were going to see one direction in concert. I was so excited because I have been waiting for them to come to Toronto for so long. I got ready and started driving to pick my friends up. I picked them up and we arrived. we were going to the concert for their album "four". they opened with No Control. then they sang Steal my Girl Followed by Girl Almighty. After that they played Night Changes and 18. then they performed Stockholm syndrome, Ready to Run and where do Broken hearts go. After that it was intermission. They were selling drinks and snacks at the lobby so me and Georgia (yes Georgia Rose) walked to get some. we were walking back with our snacks and drinks not really paying attention. We were walking until I bumped into one of my family friends. Her name is Diana (yes like the song) "hey did you hear about the concert after party back stage?" Diana asks us. "No theirs an after party? I say. "yeah you have to come the boys are going to be there. Don't worry I have 5 Passes to get in. " Diana explains. "wow. I don't think we are going to need 5 but we definitely need  3. we need for me,Y/n and Olivia." Georgia says. "Hey Diana you wanna stick together at the party? text me when the concerts over." I say. "ok also here are the passes." Diana says while handing us the passes. we walked back to our seats before the show started again.  The concert was Amazing they even started handing out t-shirts for free. it was the end of the concert and I got a text from Diana to meet her at entrance 4B. me and the girls walked to 4B entrance and saw Diana. we put our passes on as necklaces and  walked back stage. we got backstage and people were re directing us down a hall way with a bunch of other people. me and the girls got lost and ended up going down the wrong hall way.  we were trying to find the group. until we heard voices. It sounded just like Niall and Liam. me and the girls got so nervous that we hid. It wasn't really a good hiding spot but it worked. we over heard their conversation. "you excited for the after party?" Niall asks Liam. "oh yeah can't wait to get some chicks." Liam replies with. "I saw some Girl with a name tag that said "Olivia" and she looked really hot she also had a backstage pass so she is definitely going to be there." Niall said. Me and the girls look at Olivia and try not to make noise. the guys started walking down the hallway so we came out of hiding. We started following them hoping they would be walking to the party. Instead they were walking towards the dressing rooms. uh oh what do we do now?!?! me and the girls look at each other scared not knowing what to do. the boys look behind them  and see all of us. "what are you guys doing here. aren't you supposed to be at the party?" Liam asks us. "uhm yeah we just took a wrong turn and got lost." I say. "uhm well you guys can stay here and we can show you where to go when we are done getting ready." Niall offers. "that would be great!" Olivia says. we stand waiting outside the door for like 10 minutes then all the boys came out of the dressing room including Harry,Zayn,Niall,Louis,and Liam.  they took us to the party and everyone was going crazy. I ended up staying with Harry the whole night. we had a connection. it was like I have known him for so long but I just met him today. the party ended and the boys asked us to stay. "I don't think we can do that our mum's are going to freak out." I say. "well why don't we hang out sometime this was our last tour destination. that is why there was the after party. we are staying here for the rest of the year then going back to England in January." Harry explains. "That would be quite nice" Diana says. I exchanged numbers with all of them then made a group chat with all of us.  we left the stadium and went to my car (Diana went to her's). "so who were you guys with all night?" I asked them. "I was with Niall he is so cute. He really did take care of me." Olivia says. "I spent time with Liam. He is so nice. HE was always my celebrity crush so to actually make out with him was a dream." Georgia Rose says. "well I was with Harry the whole night. He is so cute hot and adorable. we really did have a connection it was like we knew each other forever." I say "well tonight was super fun but we are at you house Georgia Rose." I announce. Georgia rose says bye and leaves the car to go to her house. I started driving again and we were playing One Direction Music on the way home. I dropped of Olivia at her house then drove my self home. Tonight was the best night of my life. I got home and went to bed.