Chapter 8- she doesn't have much longer

Hope's POV

I gathered as much as people as I could and we went to the woods.

"We will not leave until we find it so if you wanna get out find it as fast as possible!"

They all nodded and we split up. I went by myself and I headed to the far end of the woods.

After about 15 hours of looking nonstop I got a call from Josie.

"Hey what's up?"

"Natasha is getting really bad. She coughing up blood."

"Jo I'm looking everywhere but I can't find anything."

"Do you want me to come and help you?"

"No, no, you stay and tell me if she gets worse."

"Okay."

I hung up and continued to look.

Hours passed and I decided to go to the rock my aunt Rebekah said was her 'Mystery lover' girl's rock. I found a blank piece of paper with a note that said;

'Great you found it. Hopefully you have enough time to save her.'

I looked at the blank paper in disappointment. There was no spell.

I ran back to the school after telling everyone I found it. I obviously didn't tell them it didn't have anything on it. I went to Natasha and Wanda's room.

"Do you have it? She doesn't have much longer." Josie said looking up at me.

I showed her the blank piece of paper

"That's what she gave us. It's nothing."

"It's not nothing. Fire.." Natasha said in pain.

"Fire?"

"You need fire." She said slightly lifting her head up.

"I get what she's saying. Let me see it." Wanda said sticking out her hand.

I gave her it

"Anyone have a lighter?"

"No, but I can do a small fire spell.."

"That'll do."

I did a fire spell and she hovered the paper over the fire. Soon enough some words started to appear on the paper.

"Oh"

"I'll explain later just do the spell!"

Josie and I chanted the spell over and over again until she was visibly better.

"I think we did it.."

Natasha smiled but the smile turned into a face of pain and fear.

"Nat what's wrong? Natasha?"

"I can't..breath."

She started coughing up blood.

"Hope this is the cure. Give it to her." My aunt Rebekah said as she came in.

I quickly walked to Natasha and gave her the cure. She passed out but my aunt told me that's what's supposed to happen.

No one's POV

Hope walked over to her aunt and dragged her outside

"How did you know?"

Flash back

When Rebekah ran out of the room she ran into hers and she realized someone was in there with her.

"Who are you?"

"I think you know." The same woman from earlier said as she walked towards Rebekah so that she could see who she was.

Rebekah smiled

'She just as beautiful as I remembered.' Rebekah thought.

She was wearing a black crop top, black leather jacket, black ripped jeans, black block heel ankle boots(i think that's what they're called), she had the necklace I gave her years back, as well as  the rings with the bracelet.

(That's what she wore. I hope you can imagine it. Umm yeah so back to the story)

"I'm not trying to be the bad guy here, but that's all I can be now. At a certain point I will make you choose between me or Natasha, I think it was."

"What? why?"

She didn't say anything, just smirked and vamp sped out of the room.

A couple hours passed and she returned.

"Here's the cure. The real one. Hope has a spell that'll kill the girl faster. It's me or her?"

"She's my niece's friend. And your the-"

"Don't finish that sentence. You picked right. Here's the cure. Goodbye for now."

"I didn't even pick."

"But you did. The first thing you said was her and not me. Which is alright."

"Wait-"

The mystery woman kissed Rebekah's cheek before she vamp sped out of there. Rebekah was in shock for a few minutes, before she ran to give the cure to Natasha.

Now

"A-a student came and gave it to me. They said they found it before you left but they couldn't catch up to you and they lost you so when I was in my way over here they have it to me so that I could give it to you."

"Oh okay."

"Natasha should rest for a couple days." Rebekah said going back into the room.

"Yeah okay." Wanda said sitting by Natasha's side.

"I have to go. But I'll catch up with you guys later. Bye."

Rebekah ran outside and using her vamp speed she ran into the forest. She ran and looked for the mystery woman, but she wasn't there. Disappointed, Rebekah went back to school. She wanted to tell someone about her, but she knew she couldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~