Chapter 13

Jin Ah is choosing what to wear. Jung Hyuk said they going to have a picnic today, so she wants to dress appropriately. She took out a simple off shoulder summer dress in white colour. She let her hair down and put on light day makeup. After she is done, she came down. She brings a light cardigan and a hat with her just in case it gets windy or too sunny later.

Jung Hyuk straightaway drove to the Seogwipo area, about 20 to 30 minutes from their house. Seogwipo is a beautiful coastal area in the south of Jeju. It is the second biggest city after Jeju City and a popular spot for tourist. Many luxury and gorgeous hotels can be found along the beaches. Jung Hyuk parked his car as soon they arrived at the marina. Rows of luxury yachts and boats are docked at the marina.

As they arrived, Jung Hyuk called someone, and less than 5 minutes after the call, someone came to him and passed him a key. The guy briefed him something and left not long after.

After the guy left, Jung Hyuk opened the door for Jin Ah, and she came out. Together they walked to the jetty. Jung Hyuk held her hand as he said the jetty is slippery, and he is worried Jin Ah might slips and fall down. They stopped in front of a luxury yacht called 'Pleasant Dream', and Jung Hyuk took her inside.

"Oppa, you told me we are going for a picnic. But why are we getting on this yacht?" Jin Ah asked cluelessly.

When he told her that they would go for a picnic, she was expecting to have a picnic at the park or at the beach. She did not expect that they are going on a boat ride!

"We going to have the picnic on this yacht. I'm going to take you around and see the beauty of the ocean. Have a seat while I get ready to start the engine," he said as he took her to the captain's deck.

Jin Ah still can't comprehend the situation clearly though she realized it's only inside the yacht. There is no boat captain. "Start the engine? What do you mean? Are you going to drive this yacht? Is this yours?"

Jung Hyuk chuckled at her. "Slow down, Jin Ah ssi. One question at a time. You can get very bubbly when you are excited or anxious. Do you know that? Okay, first of all, yes, I am going to sail this thing myself. Don't worry. I am licensed to do that. Trying out other vehicles other than the car is one of my hobbies. And secondly, this yacht is not mine. I don't have so much money yet to buy one. This belongs to my late halmeoni. Harabeoji bought it as a gift to her on her last birthday before she passed away. Halmeoni love seas and beaches. Hence harabeoji bought this. She only got to sail it once or twice before she fell ill. She named it 'Pleasant Dream' as she hopes those who ride this will have their pleasant dreams to be fulfilled," he gave a lengthy explanation to his wife.

He started the engine of the yacht and begin to sail it out to the sea. He sailed the boat slowly out along the beautiful coast of Seogwipo beach.

"Come here. You can have a great view from here," Jung Hyuk called for his wife, and Jin Ah walked to him. She stood next to him, and from there, she can see the magnificent view from the captain's deck.

"So beautiful," she is fascinated to see the beautiful view from the yacht. They passed through the Jeongbang waterfall, the Jeongsolli basalt cliff and few others. Jung Hyuk explained to her each place and the history of the existence. Once again, she is fascinated by his knowledge. She can tell he is a person who reads a lot.

After sailing along the coastal area, Jung Hyuk moved further towards the middle of the sea. He then stopped his yacht somewhere.

"Wait here," he said, and he went out to open the sail of the yacht.

'Wow, he looks dashing.' Jin Ah thought to herself when she saw Jung Hyuk handling the sail. He is wearing a light blue polo tee and khaki shorts. To complete his looks, he is wearing a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses. Ri Jung Hyuk is one handsome man, and Jin Ah can't just deny that.