CHAPTER 29

Jisoo opened her eyes,the place was unfamiliar to her.She have no ties in her hands,she's just lying at the bed.Its like an abandoned place,but when she wandered her eyes around,she saw that there are trees outside.

"Where the hell am I?"She mumbled.

"To your death place,Jisoo.You'll die here."Someone spoke.Its Chanyeol.

"What the heck who are you?!"

"Park Bo Gum's first son,Jimin's brother."He said.

"I thought he was an only son damn.."She whispered.

"Now that you know me,maybe we can start my game?"He said and grinned.

"What game-ahh!"Chanyeol suddenly splashed water into her.

"I'm just starting for your torture."Chanyeol signalled his men to make Jisoo stand up which they did.They stood Jisoo up,their hands on Jisoo's arms."Let me play a game today before you die."

"Ahh!"Jisoo groaned as Chanyeol kicked her stomach causing her to fall down but the guys holding her stood her up again.

"Another one!"Chanyeol punched her face and she stumbled."You act strong when you're so weak."Chanyeol said and laughed.

"At least I do fight one on one."

"Whatever.I don't care whatever you say."Chanyeol punched her again.Since there's no one holding her,she attacked Chanyeol then pushed him.

"Stupid!"She shouted and ran outside."Oh sh*t."She said when she identified that she's in a forest."The heck!"

"Hey Jisoo!"

"Argh!"She started to run fast,then hid in the bush.Luckily her phone was still on her pocket,she tried to call Uncle Lee but he wasn't answering."Goddamn it!Why now?!"She just decided to call Soo."Soo?Hello?"

"Hey Jisoo why did you call?"

"I'm in big danger right now.Please track me.Tell Uncle Lee to find me please."

"What?Okay hold up I'm gonna track you right away!"Then the line was cut off.Her hands were trembling.She've never been so nervous all her life.Just now.Not because she's afraid to die,but she's scared to leave her family.They're just starting,she doesn't wanna loose them.Tears fell from her eyes,her biggest fear was not seeing her daughter grow up and not keeping her promises to her wife.She took her phone and left a voice message to Soo.

"I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it.Soo,I trust you.If I ends up here,please take care of my wife.Please take care of my daughter for me.Please guide her as she grows up.Please love her.You're the only person I can trust with them other than Uncle Lee.Take the company."She took a deep breath."I love you all."

"Making your last will?"Chanyeol said who was watching her then kicked her from the back.

"Your torture wasn't done yet."He looked at his men."Go bring her back at the house."

"Yes sir."They carried Jisoo.Jisoo was trying hard to fight but she's feeling so weak that she can't even stomp her feet.She just closed her eyes,crying.She was brought at the room back and Chanyeol continued to hurt her more.Jisoo was almost passed out at the floor,but Chanyeol wasn't done yet.He brought her at the stairs,then kicked her there making Jisoo fall and completely unconscious.

"Now she's dead.Finally I've served my family justice.Burn this place."He ordered.

"Yes sir."Then he left.

-

Chaeyoung on the other hand,was nervous in an unknown reason.She was at the living room,waiting for Jisoo to come home.Soon she saw Uncle Lee leaving the house in rush.

"Why didn't I charged my phone stupid!"Uncle Lee cursed himself.

"What's happening?"Chaeyoung asked.

"I can't tell you for now.I need to go."He went to the security team."Maximum security level over the house activate it."

"Yes sir."He went to ride his car and call the other men."Please..please fight Jisoo I'm coming there."

-

Tomorrow ending