The White Comet Empire's Advance

Author Notes:

I Originally Posted this Fanfiction.net

I do not own Star Blazers / Space Battleship Yamato and Mass Effect.

The story is a oneshot. Stuff happens and stuff ends all on one page.

Enjoy.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The Reaper Fleet, now awakened, emerged from dark space to fulfill their 50,000 year periodical cycle.

Each sentient starship ranging from destroyers to dreadnoughts burned with determination. This invasion will end swiftly, as every reaper does their part.

Standing at around 18,000 ships, the Reaper Fleet transitioned back into the galaxy in mass.

It seems the galaxy won't be surviving this, like the other civilizations from before...

...

Leading Reaper ship; Harbinger, flexed it's colossal squid like arms about to brace for entering the upcoming mass relay.

The Prothean super structure, pulsing with its gyroscope rings, welcomed the Reaper forces with open arms.

Approaching the mass relay, the rings began to spin more violently as the structure's blue pulse gradually brightened up, sending the Reapers through as they accelerated at ridiculous speeds.

...

Meanwhile in the middle of nowhere... (though, probably close by to the Reaper Front)

The black void of space, so peaceful, yet full of unimaginable horrors, lay calm and tranquil.

Then suddenly the space around began to ripple and flutter. Distorting and collapsing on itself... A light blue-ish hue enveloped the swirling ripple in space -soon forming a vortex spinning dangerously!

A bright flash, followed by a dark green alien-in-design structure poured outward of the swirling mess.

The blue typhoon shrunk and disappeared in an instant from behind the alien vessel. This all happened within the span of a few seconds, but in that time, the surrounding space was soon filled with an enormous mass of ships; ranging from cruisers, battleships and destroyers with the occasional carrier like vessel.

Generally speaking when it came to the alien design. The armada consisted of vessels colored in greens and light greys. The shapes of which were very foreign to the inhabitants of this galaxy; as a cruiser in this flotilla (for example) appeared sharp and agile with spines and buglers covering every portion of the ship.

...

The Gatlantean 15th Advancement arrived. A forward operating fleet consisting of no less than 250,000 warships with an extra reinforcing flotilla of an additional two and a half million on the way, -directly sent from the White Comet.

The absurd task force also included several thousand Medalusa-Class Heavy Annihilation Battleships and Gostok-Class Missile Battleships.

Standing in the center of the cluster were several Apocalix-Class Carriers who were equipped with enclaves of Self-Destructing Attack Ships, known as Eater I's. The carriers also possessed an addition of 600+ Fighters (per carrier) for quick and rapid deployment.

...

The crowned flagship Lesser Peril was the center placed Apocalix carrier. It's prowess carried the bared teeth of His armies.