part 1: the new boy

denki pov:

today i was sitting at my desk and I just couldn't think straight, I was constantly thinking about the fact that we have a new student coming to our class, and that he or she is going to sit next to me! and that Mr. Aizawa told me that he wanted me to show him around the school!

i hope that they are nice, I really want to be friends with them.  my thoughts were disturbed when I heard someone call my name, I looked up to see that Mina was standing at my desk, "so! are you coming over to my party Thursday night! I'm going to throw a class sleepover so everyone can get to get to know the new boy" 

so it was a boy that joining I thought, how does mina not know stuff like that though. she always seems to hear about everything before me. once again my thoughts were disrupted when I saw a flash of fluffy purple hair.

                                                                                    shinsou pov:

today is my first day at 1a and I already feel like I've messed up something along the way, either way, I walk into the room, everyone seems to stand out from each other, but there was one boy. with his yellow and black hair he almost looked like a bumblebee, or something like that. i walk in to see that my adoptive father and also now my teacher is already here he tells me to go and sit by this very smile-filled boy. he didn't even wait for me to breathe before he introduced himself. "hi! I'm Denki kaminari, Mr. Aizawa asked me to show you around the dorms and school area here but I think you already know your way around the school!" he spoke with such exhilaration that he was talking to me that he made me blush, I quickly looked away. i-im Hitoshi shinsou. i saw the small boy stop smiling for a second and made a great big puzzled face at his desk as if was trying to remember a test answer. his eyes sot back up at me "Toshi then, that's what I'm gonna call you!!" I blushed a bit more and went back to staring at my desk. "also, " said the off-brand Pikachu. "mina, the pink girl over there is throwing a small slumber party to welcome you to the class, everyone in the class is invited" then he started to ramble on more about how they didn't invite my dad though because it is weird to have a teacher at a slumber party, of course, he had no idea that I'm his son, well, adopted son but still. "sure" I said tiredly and sipped some of my coffee.

time skip to the slumber party cuz I'm out of ideas and lazy -w-

                                                                     denki pov: 

my arms were really sore today when I made it to the party I almost had to go and ask mina for medicine for the pain, but I didn't want to worry her more than I already have. when I showed up everyone was there but shinsou, so we started getting ready for the party. shinsou showed up about ten minutes later, he was wearing an oversized purple hoodie and black ripped jeans. i blushed when I saw him and I quickly looked away, he walked up to me and asked what we usually do at these parties. "uh well- um it's different all the time but we normally play games for a while and then go to sleep" I stammered 'no way! i-i cant have a crush on him, this isn't good what if he finds out-  no way I'm fine

   I'm doing a time skip again -w- they are now all in a circle deciding a game, of course, thought Kiri already fell asleep and is napping on bakugous lap. while they were just starting

                                                                                Minas pov:

"let's play truth or dare" I suggested, everyone agreed aside from Kirishima who was mumbling in his sleep and smiling. I really wanted to make a comment on it but I knew that I didn't want the dorms on fire because I made bakugou really mad. "ok ill start, bakugou truth or da-" i was cut off "dare" he said without letting me finish " ok I dare you to.."

hey its me mini cliff hanger hehe