Criminal minds

Y/n pov 

~tw mention of abuse ~

it was getting late so we all head up to our rooms. Me and ranboo get to our room and we look in it is really nice but there is one downfall there is only one bed. we both look at each other thinking the same thing but secretly i am kinda ok with this ( get your head out of the gutter only fluff) we can cuddle, touch is differently my love language. we start unpacking our clothe into the closets and put the rest of our stuff away since we are going to live here for the next mouth.  then we get into the bed and i ask " do you want to watch a movie i got Netflix on my computer" " yeah sure " i grab my computer and get on Netflix and look for a movie " do you want to watch perks pf being a wildflower" i ask "yeah i have never seen it before" he answers " it is a little sad by a little i mean a lot." by the time we are near the end of the movie we are both crying and Ranboo says " that was more sad then i was expecting" he is still in tears. then i feel an arm come over i try my hardest not to flinch but it still happens. if he ask why i think i will tell him i trust him. "hey you ok" he ask. ok Y/n you got this don't sound annoying and don't cry "i-i-" i start crying "it ok take you time" he reassures me " i was abused by my father when i was a kid that is why my mom me and my sister move to Brighton to get away" i say " oh my god are you good i am so sorry that happened to you i just want you to know that i am hear for you and if you ever need to talk i am all ears" we sit in silence for a good amount of time then i move closer to him and i grad his arm and put it around me i look u to make sure it is ok and he nods so i lay my head in his chest and we fall asleep.

~tw over~

i wake up to the flash of a camera and hear "shhhhh you said you put it on silent" "i thought i did" said another voice. " well now look what you did you woke her up and lets get out of here" by now i could tell who was talking it was niki and wilbur. Then Ranboo wakes up "what was that" he asks in a sleepy voice. he morning voice is so cute wait Y/n stop not again he is just a friend. that's all you want or is it?  "uhhh it was niki and wilbur being idiots taking photos of us" i say back. At this moment we relist how close we are so we both scoot away and then look at each other awkwardly. after that we get ready Ranboo get's his cloths and he heads towards the bathroom and we both get changed and head down stairs. 

when we get down there it is 10:34 am and everyone is there exact for George and dream. Techno and Philza are making pancakes. we all finish eating around 11:00 and Dream tells us that we are going to go to a consort tonight there will be a ton of small bands there. i love consorts so i am very excited. he also tells us that we are going at 7 so we have 8 hours untill we have to leave. some of us go back to our rooms but me Ranboo Tommy Tubbo Wilbur and Niki stay down to talk. "soooo you and ranboo were pretty close last night" Niki says both me and ranboo get red as they all laugh at us. after they are done laughing Wilbur shows them the photo they took of us cuddling. tommy stells her phone and sends it to him self then posts it on twitter still laughing his very hard. 

we stay there talking and laughing till 3:00 and me and ranboo go up to our room to just chill. We sit down to watch criminal minds. We end up watching 4 episodes so it is around 5 and i get up to chang my outfit in the bathroom

i really like what i am wearing i feel confident. and then i get back into the bed to watch more criminal minds with ranboo until we have to leave. it is 6:30 so we head down stairs to meet every one and head to the consort we split into 5 different vans and head to the consort.....

def not a filler thanks so much for 350 read ily so much sorry for not updating i have a lot of school but it is ending soon so i will update more ily thanks so much word cont 844