getting to my place

So we where almost to my apartment and i was getting tired but i knew i had to unpack my stuff. i was so happy that dre was with me i thought that he would be a bit mad to be honest it is because me and him when though a lot and i am happy that i am with him. so me and him are talking while i unpack and he helps me too.

conversation:
y/n: so how you like it at my place?
dre: it looks nice i love it.
y/n: haha thx but i am going too be honest with you i thought that you would not come with me.
dre: why would you think that?
y/n: i don't know i just thought that you would want to be with your brother and the rest of the other people and not me.
dre: why would you think that i am in love with you of course i am going to go with you silly.
y/n: i am in love with you too:) i hope we last a long time i really love you.
dre: me too i love you so much i would never hurt you.

i think that went well but i wonder what the other ppl at the house have to say about it
convo in the group chat:

y/n: heyy guys dre is not in this convo but what o y'all think about him staying with me because i thought he would stay with y'all.
kover: girl y'all love each other i am happy he moved out even with one he really loves.
thomas: yeah i think it is good for him too her out of the house y'all are free any time to come over and visit.
chase: hah yah i am happy for yall.
mia: he does anything i will come over there and kill him.
tony: yeah i then it is good for him to get out with someone he loves!!
y/n: omg thank you guys that was soo helpful y'all are the best.

they really are the best i love them with my whole heart and ik they got my back if anything happened too me. i am going to miss them so much but i knwo that i am going to have so much with dre he is the best!