CHAPTER ELEVEN:

Just before lunch ended Gillian caught a look that the brothers shared, she looked at Callan in question.

Callan gave her hand a gentle squeeze followed by a kiss. "I have to go into the office my love, so Quinlan is going to tag along with you. That okay?" Gillian caressed his face gently. "Only one problem with that..." Callan gave her a cheeky grin, Gillian shook her head. "No my love, my last shoot today is for Gabs and she was planning on being there for it." Again the brothers shared a look with a wordless conversation.

Callan summarized it aloud for Gillian. "Okay so body swop won't work, Quin will have to just do a surprise visit so that he can keep watch. Then you can go home with them and I'll come to their house when I'm done. That all good with you love?" Gillian shrugged and gave the brothers a lopsided grin.

"I have a feeling it's going to happen that way no matter what I say. But quick question, why would I show up to a shoot with my best friend's husband? Would it not make more sense for me to arrive just after in my own car?" Quinlan grinned at his brother. "Your girlfriend is good Cal. I'll go so long, see you soon. Thanks for lunch bro." Quinlan got up and left.

Callan kissed Gillian for a short moment. "You are amazing, also I had thought about that but it's Gabs and I know for a fact that my brother knows how to distract her." Callan gave her a wi k. "and I just want to know you safe. Are you sure you okay with all this?" Gillian nodded and took his face in her hands; "as long as you always come back to me, I can deal with anything." Callan pulled her to him once more and kissed her.

"Whatever it takes I'm going to come home to you always, so when do we start trying for the twins." He added with a cheeky grin. Gillian smiled seductively; "as soon as you want to." Callan pulled her to him and kissed he with such passion Gillian let out a small moan, she pulled away laughing quietly. "Don't think a public space is the best idea my love." Callan shrugged, his eyes filled with lust and his voice husky. "Okay I'll wait for tonight, but we better get going before I change my mind." Gillian kissed his cheek and moved to get up. Callan held her hand in his, their fingers laced together. "We can get your car, I'll drive behind you and when I know Quinn has on eyes on you I'll go and then I'll get you at Quinn's later." Gillan hummed in answer, her mind imagining what it would be like if Callan got her pregnant. She was still convinced that she was dreaming that he wanted to have a baby with her.

Gabby studied Gillian from the second she arrived at the photo shoot. "Gabs, just ask please so that I can get on with my job here." Gillian said without turning to her best friend. Gabby took hold of Gilligan's shoulders, smiled at her and then hugged her. "you got some didn't you?" Gillian burst out laughing. "Yes I did Gabby. Your brother in law and I are official. Happy?"

Gabby tightened her hug and almost shrieked. "Everything, I want to know everything! And yes I couldn't be happier. And why didn't you call me and tell me?" Gillian shook her head still laughing at how excited her best friend was for her. Quinlan put his arms around his wife. "You should see how happy Cal is, he is impossibly happy." Gabby glared at Quinlan. "Why didn't you tell me you knew they finally hooked up?" Quinlan smiled at her. "I only saw him at lunch love. He couldn't stop talking about that dream he had."

Gabby gave a small shriek. "You mean the one with the twins?" Gillian bit her lip and turned away from them to compose herself. "What dream?" she asked and felt Gabby's arms around her once more hugging Gillian. "Please for once in your life will you just listen to me and do what I tell you to do. You can finally become a mom Gill, he wants a baby as much as you do in fact he's dreamt about having twins with you. Please just go with it, you were made for each other. And the two of you will be the best parents any kid could dream of." Gillian gave a happy sigh and whispered in Gabby's ear; "I know we were made for each other Gabs." Gillian pulled away. "Please can I get back to work now? Your models are getting restless."

A perfect picture On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara