Chapter 4

Ivory's POV //

I was woken to a knocking on my door
"Iv, me and mum are leaving soon"
"Okay" I mumbled back,
The sun was coming through my window blinds, even if they were shut, my window reached from the skirting board to the ceiling, so sun came through easily.
I rolled over and picked up my phone, I had a text from Luke.

"Is 10 okay to come over?"

It was 9. Shit.
I quickly texted back and shot up, ran to the bathroom showered, brushed my teeth and ran back to my room,
I dried my hair, and got myself ready, I didn't want to look to flashy, I mean we were only studying, so I settled for leggings and a jack wills hoodie.
By the time I looked at my phone it was ten past 10, mum and dad had already left and when I got downstairs my brother was just leaving

"See you later Ivs" Joey shouted,
Within 5 minutes later there was a knock at my door, this was it.
I swallowed hard, I don't know why I was nervous, i'd be fine nothing would happen, I'd be cool, it's all okay, okay Ivory, go open the door for fuck sake.
I did a quick hair and makeup check in the mirror then opened the door.

There in the door way Luke stood, looking hotter than ever, he was in a foo fighter shirt ripped jeans, black converse and a SnapBack, holding his books he smiled and I stood aside letting him in.

Luke's POV //

Ivory's house was fucking massive.
As you walk in the door its complete open, so separating walls on the right side is her kitchen with a huge island in the middle separating the kitchen from the dining room, then her conservatory just through the glass doors, then and open space and at the bottom of that was two sliding glass doors with cream light curtains, which revealed the garden, she had a pool and it was glistening in the sun, and to the right she had a huge TV on the wall with speakers either side a coffee table and a huge cornered sofa next to that was a cupboard I'm guessing and right next to the door was the stair case.
This was a dream home.

"Nice place" I smiled
"Thankyou" she smiled back and led me over to the dining table
"Okay so let me go grab my books and I'll be back down" i nodded and she ran up the stairs, I was still so blown away from her house, it was amazing, but she was more amazing.
I had to play my cards right today, this was a big moment.

She came back down the stairs and walked over to me
She sat down on the end chair of the table so she was beside me, but on a corner
She opened up her books and looked up.
"So what d'you wanna start with?" She smiled
"Uh, well the topics are, childcare and safe sex and sex in general" I felt quite nervous and awkward about studying sex with her, I bet she felt the same.
"Better start with Childcare then"
"Okay so..." I zoned out for a moment, everything went quite her mouth was moving but no words were coming out, she just looked so beautiful, and the way she was talking looking at me then at the books, moving her hands around with her words, she just looked gorgeous.
"Luke are you listening?" She laughed
"Yeah sorry! I was just looking at you a lot sorry continue I promise I will listen this time!"she could tell I hadn't been listening, shit.
"Okay, so basically, parents need to support each other with childcare, newborns are the hardest they need lots of attention, toddlers are difficult stages because"
"Because they get the voice, and they start being little shits?"
She giggled, it was the cutest thing ever.
"Yeah! Pretty much" she flipped through a few pages
"Okay, so with safe sex Luke, tell me about, it will help you study if you say it out loud"
I thought for a moment.

"Uh, safe sex, is sexual contact using a condom or some form of protection"
"Go on, keep talking"
"Sex legal age permits are of ages 16 and over, any sex with a minor, is illegal... Sex without consent is illegal.."
"Go more on to like the benefits and flaws of it" she was writing stuff down, I was scared to fuck this up, I wanted to seem smart to her, I flipped through the pages quickly I was clearly showing nerves.
"Flaws in sex would be, the none use of protection can lead to pregnancy, or STDS, or STIS, some fatal...benefits it can produce a child for wanting parents, it can be pleasurable and I think that's it really"
She smiled.

"That's good well done! I think you've really got this Luke" she placed her hand on mine, and patted it, a spark shot through me.

Ivory's POV //

I touched Luke's hand. I wasn't even thinking, I touched his fucking hand, he probably thinks you're coming on to him now, shit, shit, SHIT. and what the fuck was that? A little pat? What are you his GRANDMOTHER? Good one Ivory you've really fucked this up now, shit.

Luke's POV //

"Ivory, because we've basically covered it all now, in the space of an hour can I ask you something?" She looked up, I felt like I had a boulder in my throat, I could feel my knees wobbling, it was weird, o was able to ask out girls so easily at parties or a cheerleader at school. But with Ivory this was fucking hard... Was it because I was in love with her?

I swallowed and pulled my self together, you can do this Luke. Come on man, you're the captain of the school football team, you've won matches 5 times, you have five fucking trophies to prove it, you've got a big game coming up this season and you're going to crush it, you can do this. Come on!

"Luke? What'd did you wanna ask me?"
"Oh yeah! How was the Foo Fighters gig?" FUCK!
Good one Luke you've fucked this up.
"It was brilliant actually! Shame you missed it, it was crazy" she smiled
"That's good!" I smiled back, come on man.
She sat there tapping her fingers on the table, come on man you can do this, you're such a fucking idiot. But when it comes to girls, you're a pro.
But when it comes to Ivory? You're a fucking idiot.

"Ivs, I... I like you a lot. And that's what I originally wanted to ask you, but I choked, I think it's 'cause I've never felt so strongly about a girl before, but with you I feel like I'm on drugs, the good kind.. Is there good kind?Anyway, I just.. Ah fuck. I like you a lot.. I"
"Luke you're babbling" she laughed,
"Right! Okay, basically yeah, I like you.. A lot"
She smiled, but then her smile faded.
"Luke... I like you too. A lot! But I don't know if I can be with you.. Like I want to be, don't get me wrong! But like the girls at school would just rip me to shreds, they wouldn't let me and you be together, plus you're a somebody, and I'm a nobody. People at school don't know my name, you probably didn't till that detention, so I just..."

My heart stopped. I felt like all I wanted to do was melt to the ground.
She stood up, I thought she was gonna cry, I stood up with her,
"Hey listen, just give it some time to think over yeah?"
"Maybe, I don't know"
I pulled her into a hug, a tight one.
"Look I better go but thanks for studying with me, I'm gonna ace that test now" i winked, she laughed.
I picked up my books and left, I had to prove to her how much I liked her, how much I loved her to be honest. I had to I had to prove to her, I had to get her to be mine, I had to, no matter what it takes.