𝙊𝙣𝙚

CHAPTER ONE

"He's making me write some stupid essay about I don't even know what!"Kristy exclaimed.

"That sucks"I said,"You think he'll call your mom?"

"I'm not sure"

"And I really don't want it to ruin our sleepover.I've only most convinced my dad to let us postmates pizza and ice cream"Mary Anne smirked.

"Oooo double dairy.What's next the key to the liquor cabinet"Me and Kristy laughed.

"I'm still upset you can't come though Mace"Mary Anne said sadly.

"Yeah.But I promised my mom I'd babysit Luisa tonight while she went out to get groceries with my dad"

"Okay well."Mary Anne said,"this is my house"

"Bye Mary Anne"Said Kristy.

"See ya"I said.

When me and Kristy got to her house i saw Claudia and someone in Kirsty's bushes.I walked up to them and saw her younger brother David Micheal standing there with soaking pants.

"Oh sweets"I gave him a warm smile."Let's get you all cleaned up"

"Okay just don't tell Charlie or Sam.There'll think I'm a baby"

"I promise"

Kristy took David Micheal inside after me explaining when I needed to go home.When I got home I got a text from Kristy with somebody's phone number.I then read her text and said it was her moms so that I could text her if I needed anything.I responded with okay and a smiley face.

When I got home my mom was just about to leave.When my mom finally left with my dad I went to grab a snack for me and Luisa.I grabbed some microwave popcorn and put it in a bowl.While I waited for it to turn into popcorn, I went and turned on mine and her favourite movie.The Sandlot.I remember the first time I watched that film.I was mentally married to Benny for years!

"Luisa come downstairs please"

"Okay Macy Moodles"she's called me that for years now,it's just stuck I guess.

She got to the bottom of the stairs and smelt the popcorn.I only knew that because she read to the kitchen.I laughed when I walked into the kitchen and saw her eating some of the popcorn already.

"Come on LouLou"I said.

"Okay"she said with a mouth full of popcorn.It spilling everywhere as she spoke.

She took my hand and lead me over to the sofa where she grabbed a blanket and placed it over herself.I sat down next to her and we started the movie.The front door on time as the movie had nuts finished revealing my mom and dad with bags in their hands.

That night we ate dinner and watch another movie.Grown Ups by Adam Sandler to be exact.Then I got in the shower and got all my hygiene things done.Like shave, wash my hair and body, then got out and put on deodorant and my pyjamas and brushed my teeth.All that jazz.

When I got into bed I grabbed my phone and clicked on his name.Sam Thomas.I debated on whether to text him or not.Until I finally did text him.

Me:Heyyy Sam

Sam:Oh hey Mace

Me:What you doing?

Sam:Nothing really.You wanna come over for dinner tomorrow seems it will be Saturday?

Me:Sure but I gotta go now.See ya

Sam:Bye Mace

Sam Thomas.Oh how I loved him.I've liked him for as long as I can remember.I haven't told anyone.Not even my mom.And I could tell Kristy because she'll just freak out.Then I can't tell Luisa because she'll tell him.

I had a lot on my mind while falling asleep that night.

But the one thing I only thing I couldn't get out of my mind was him.