The night we met

"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 .

𝐎𝐡 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞t.~

"I was sitting on my suitcase waiting for the bus that was about to arrive and carry me to the city and also to my brand new life which I was really nervous about

"I was sitting on my suitcase waiting for the bus that was about to arrive and carry me to the city and also to my brand new life which I was really nervous about .

In this small town ,
Is all that I have. Though I'm gonna miss everything about this place but I'm also eager to meet new people and experience various new things. But most importantly I have to make sure to achieve my goals that I had made a long time ago. After all that's the main reason I'm moving to the city right?

I keep reminding myself to not cross the limits I made for myself. For my own sake and for the future of my family .

I kept nodgin my head chanting the paragraphs of the book over and over again. With a shaky hands that was emitting heat and sweat. Tapping my foot on the scribbled road I waited impatient for the bus that seem to be non appearing from an hour now.

I waited a little more on the side of the sunflower feild wity the same book in my hand . It felt like an eternity before a honking vehicle makes it way to me. I squint my eyes to see that it's the bus. I grabbed both of my yellow and blue bags and dragged them to the bus awkwardly, limping myself to the bus as the result of my previous injury on my leg.

That I hit my kneecap on the bus stand making it burn with pain.

Somehow I managed to climb on the bus alone. I took a seat on which I had to spend my whole journey resting my head on the seat, sitting alone there with nothing but two bag packs.

I sit there thinking of mom and dad . About how nice it would be if our family was rich and I won't had to leave them alone for God knows how long.

I sat there in complete silence watching my village pass away through the window slowly.

This year my father had become really sick . Our family finance deficiency has been worsen . Like all the parents who want their child to have a promising future ,to allow me to get admission in the best university,they have exhausted all of their relationships to transfer me from an outskirt to the top highschool in another town.

I closed my eyes slowly letting our a shaky sigh and a tear. As I drift away slowly trying to get rid of these thoughts.