The End and the Beginning

"Great job on getting the second place, guys!" Said the leader of the club. Everyone cheered happily as they congratulate each other for Thursday's war.
"You guys did a great job!" Said the battle commander.
Everything seems okay, like I said, everyone seems to be happy.

Everyone except this one specific squad. They called themselves, the hehe squad.
Why? No one knows why, to be honest.

"See? They acted like they know everything!" Said pretty much the smartest guy in the squad "I told them that this I wasn't so sure about Thursday's war update!" He said furiously.

Oh. You're asking about what update?
I was talking about this update.

 You're asking about what update?I was talking about this update

YES. THIS WAR UPDATE.

"I mean, what do you expect? You told them about the possible war that's gonna happen." Said one of the members there, the one who spent her money on something... Stupid.
"Well, YEAH! But I told them I wasn't so sure about this! I told them to at least watch a bunch of videos about that war, I bet their asses just watched one clip about it!" The guy ranted.
The lady who seems to love to spend her money on useless stuff decided to stay quiet about this.

"I feel quite ignored there too anyways, so I couldn't do much." Said the smartass' friend, pretty much his sidekick. "I mean, every time I talk, they'll probably respond after I repeated my sentence approximately three times or more! Meanwhile, they'll respond to those shiny, sparkling avatar frames players!" He added.

Soon, the lady stood up "I'm leaving." She said since she had enough of their nonsense as well. It wasn't quite her first to leave the club. She felt the same pressure despite having the position of Secretary.
She felt like she was only used as the one who took care of the club as well as recruiting the members by posting daily posters. She felt like a tool rather than someone important.
Not only that, she felt like she doesn't belong to any of the circles there and find herself unable to interact as freely as she could.
"Hey!" Yelled the smartass "Where are you going? Are you going to go to another club?"
"No." She said and glanced at him "I'm making a new one."
"You know the consequences are to restart from the very bottom and we'll have difficulties recruiting more members!"

Remembering the past, she used to have a club called GLITCH, which she forcefully merge with a bigger club because she saw no progress. She treasured her previous club so much, but not quite enough as she let her small club got taken over by a bigger one. She missed her club so much that at that time, she made a promise to herself that she will not make the same mistake ever again, and ready to start everything from zero.

"I'm not afraid." Said the lady "I'm willing to start the club over again. And I'm going to change myself too. Just watch." She added.

And with that, she left the club.

With no club at all, she wandered around the college, looking around to find her only trustworthy NPC.
Of course, none other than the image designer of Cassel college, Tony.