02. Uh, hi.

02. Uh, hi.

➳ Skyler's Pov.

Sighing I leaned back in my seat and waited for the hairstylist to finish my curls. I've always disliked having to sit on a chair not being allowed to move and having people surrounding and constantly touching me.

When the hairdresser finished my hair another stylist started to work and put my make-up on. I absolutely hated it when someone applied make-up on my eyes since they often started to water for which reason I mainly did it myself but sadly not this time.

The time it took to get my styling done was filled with a bit small talk but mainly with boredom.

When my look was completed I started playing with my phone and answered some messages until it was my time to start the interview for which I was here.

I was pretty calm when I entered the set where the interview was going to be filmed for the reason that I ironically always used to get nervous and filled with adrenaline after I already left the stage or the interview.

Not even an hour later I was on my way back to my apartment to get ready for heading to the studio in the interest of wanting to record a song before I had to go to the meeting with Eminem at five p.m. To say I was nervous about the meeting would be an understatement.

Just as I arrived at my apartment I went to the bathroom that belonged to my bedroom. After using the toilet I took off the quantities of make-up for the reason that I didn't liked it to wear so much make-up and always have to pay attention so I wouldn't ruin it.

Considering the fact that I didn't wanted to go to the encounter fully unvarnished I applied some darker mascara and put on lotion and a bit concealer.

Afterwards I dressed myself in some black ripped skinny jeans, a tight black crop top with high neck that showed of my belly button piercing, an oversize army printed jacket and plain black leather Jeffrey Campbell's. To boot I put on a big golden necklace, some small golden bracelets and rings.

Thereafter I put a few things like my phone and my keys in a simple black leather handbag and left the house walking towards Rihanna's and mine underground garage.

The way to the studio wasn't very long wherefore I already arrived round about twenty minutes later so I still had nearly two hours to finish recording the song I was recently working on.

It didn't even took the employee a minute to greet me and tell me in which studio to go. Friendly smiling I thanked her and followed her orders heading towards the lift.

A few moments later I found myself in the third floor and went to the studio I got told to go to.

My producer was already there waiting for me and I greeted him with a kind smile and a short hug.

We quickly started working and got ready just in time.

When Steve came in and told me that I could stay in this studio since we were going to meet up with Eminem here, my producer said his goodbye and left just like Steve who told me he would come back in a few minutes.

Thoughts over thoughts streamed through my head and my mind was about to kill me because of the many ways this first meeting with Eminem could went. I was kinda scared which really did not happened often.