The Conscription

There were tons upon tons of people flooding out of their houses to defend their glorious kingdom. When they went to get conscripted into the army, they were either handed a C-96, Gewehr 98, or MP-18, unlike the actual Sturmtruppen, who were equipped with the P-08 and MP-20, the newest submachine gun of the German Empire. With a conscript army of around 500,000 people with minimal training were preparing the defense of Berlin. The first Battle of Berlin is about to commence.
      November 11, 1920. The city of Berlin was being shelled by British and French Artillery, preparing for the final blow to the German Empire. Around 10,000 volunteers were killed in the attack. A while after, a large invasion force of British, French, Belgian, Luxembourgish, American, and Italian forces, around 4 million strong, enter the city. With fierce air combat going on in the air, the infantry attacked.
      November 12, 1920. The American and British forces attack the city center, Belgian and Luxembourgish attack the Northern part of Berlin, and French and Italian forces attack the Southern part of the city.
(Hey, this'll be slow cause I use mobile and I don't have a load of free time.)