Forever Stuck In Our Youth

Larissa(AKA Miss Mysterious)'s POV

Because I'm on a permanent vacation

We're young, we're young

We're dumb and we don't care, no

And I don't owe an explanation

We're young, we're young

We're dumb and we don't care, no

Forever stuck in our youth

I reached over for my IPhone 5s to shut off my alarm with was Forever Stuck In Our Youth by Set It Off,my favorite band in the whole world.I climbed out my pretty big canopy bed while opening the curtains to reveal the bright Clearwater,Florida sun and clear blue sky. I climbed out my bed and stretched in my Dad's old faded black Guns N Roses tshirt and red capri yoga pants.

Let me introduce myself real quick. My name is Larissa Anderson,I'm 22 years of age,I'm 5'5 1/2,light skinned,bright blue eyes(natural btw)and unnatural purple hair.I also have a lip ring but in the center of my lips and a septum piercing both done with silver jewelry. I live in Clearwater,Florida and have my whole life,in my studio apartment with my roomie and bestie Marissa Sinclair. She's 5'3,21 years of Age,a little more tanner than me but still kinda light skinned,has a stud on her nose and a lip ring on the right of her lip.

Anyways.my hobbies include reading,writing songs and poetry,fixing up old cars with my dad at the auto shop we both work at,and making music videos to songs that I love,Set It Off,included.My process for making the perfect video is I give the song a good listen,then if the artist explained what the song is about in an interview,I think of the concept based on the lyrics and the meaning behind it,then,with the help of an old friend of mine,I record my own versions of the songs, so I do two versions of the video, one version with the original song and one with my recorded version.My favorite video that I've done was for "N.M.E." by Set It Off. We do the same video for each one so it's double the work and effort but very well worth the likes and comments on YouTube. My username is TheOrignalMissMysterious,it's also my Twitter,Tumblr,and Instagram name. I have about 2,500 subscribers and getting higher,so I'm happy with that.

Anyways,like Me,Marissa is a HUGE SIO fan and thinks ALL of them are cute,which is true,but if by gunpoint she had to choose,it'd be Maxx,while Cody Carson has my undivided attention.

She walked in her gray Audrey Hepburn punk edit sweater,black leggings,black and white Hello Kitty socks. Her hair was loose in its usual hairstyle that she loved so much,and to finish the look,she had on two over sized gold rings,one thick gold chain and a thinner,longer gold chain.The only make up she wore was black eyeliner in a cat eye style.

"Morning Rissa." She said as she walked into my bathroom while I was in there,brushing my teeth.

I spat out the used toothpaste while rinsing my mouth and then replied.

"Morning Sunshine."

"Who's excited for the concert tonight?!!?!?! I know I am!!"