𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 (𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐮) - 𝐈

Aesthetic

•••

Brief Summary

•Singer Harry Styles performing at a concert is enamoured by the ethereal beauty of a woman Emilia

•Not an alternate universe

Enjoy x

•••

PART I

THE LIGHTS were aureate, a brilliant golden as it transcended from every nook and corner, directly onto the stage. Roars of loud cheers and screaming fans could be heard that was constant and outrageous, creating a never-ending sonorous atmosphere. There were pride and blm flags floating among the crowd of raging teenagers and adults coming from different walks of life. 

Everyone were awaiting the presence of the one icon that made their hearts tremble and his music an escape for them to express themselves freely. 

His beauty so exquisite, voice unreal and personality so raw and wholesome that the whole crowd was enamoured by him.

Moments passed by as everyone eagerly waited for the show to start. It was the month of July in the 'Live on Tour' concert held in LA, California. Marking the end of the tour. Thankfully the weather seemed perfect to hold a screaming plethora of audience in the LA Forum that was beaming with energy.

"I am so glad that we got the VIP tickets." Joan yelled over the loud and boisterous sound of the crowd.

"I liked some of his music so yeah—" Emilia said as she looked around with her dark eyes.

"Once you listen to his whole album and watch his interviews, I bet you are going to fall in love with him, Em." Joan whispered in her ear as she tried to make her way to the front row, holding onto Emilia's hand.

Emilia shook her head at her friend, her eyes gazing at the stark bright lights and the lively audience in wonder. She had only listened to a few songs on his solo album and liked the artist whereas Joan was a huge fan of Harry Styles.

She was supposed to be working at the art studio, selling out paintings on a daily that paid for her bills. 

Joan had barged into her apartment before declaring that she had bought two VIP tickets for the Harry Styles concert a while back and was in dire need of company. Albeit Emilia didn't expect her night to be filled with being drowned in a screaming crowd of fans, she wasn't that unhappy. Considering the fact that she ended up listening to Kiwi and Carolina the previous night on repeat, she might just be another fan crushing on Harry by the end of that concert.