𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 (𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐮) - 𝐈𝐈*

Read PART I first, my loves :)

Warning - heavy sexual content.*

Enjoy x

•••

PART II

THE SPEAKERS were playing some indie song in the background as Emilia painted the canvas. The myriad of colours splayed onto the white sheet making her giddy. She imagined the curly man as she kept painting his face, fixing the few blemishes and adding intricate details onto her masterpiece.

His brown curls curtaining his emerald eyes and his sultry cherry lips that made her heart flutter wildly were just a few details she paid more attention to. No one in her life affected her in a way that Harry did. There used to be a deep void inside her heart, an empty feeling that was due to her broken relationships in the past. It left her with a lot of trust issues when it came to affection and commitment.

One which Harry slowly filled his way in. He was patient with her emotions, trying to navigate his way into her life at her pace and understanding what she wanted. What he wanted.

Which was definitely her. Her soft accent, her weird sense of humour, beautiful art skills, everything pulled him into her bubble a little more every single day. From facetime calls to flirty texts to meeting in hotel rooms after radio interviews, things were going in the right direction.

Albeit she had her guard up at first, thinking about him being so huge in the entertainment industry that she would just be a mere past time for him. Alas, she was pleasantly surprised by his sweet and down to Earth nature; his personality ranging from being sensual and dirty to really sweet and innocent in mere moments.

She had received a message from him an hour ago, stating that he was out of his private jet and onto the airport. Although his LA mansion would ideally be his prime destination, he couldn't wait to meet the crux of his life at the moment.

Emilia. A name that was filled with a sense of comfort and serenity in his fast paced life.

Indeed, talking to her and drinking wine was his new way of unclogging his deepest fears and mental barriers. She was like a soft blanket for his insecurities when it came to people chasing him for clout, talking to him only because of his huge name in the industry.

Being with her the past few months had got him into the serene normalcy again, the tranquility that she carried herself with just made him fall a little harder for her. A part of him was scared to unwrap himself for her and let her in while another part knew that she was into him as much as he was into her.

They had been getting more playful with the texts and late night conversations on the phone. From trying on different face-masks that they recommended each other to talking about their favourite sex positions, they were letting themselves explore each other in more ways than one.

The emotional aspect of their relationship was definitely going haywire at times. From discussing their possible fears of having the dreaded paparazzi discover their little secret to having raging fans on twitter possibly recognise Emilia, things were a little rocky sometimes. It was going to be a tough rollercoaster and Harry was scared of her just leaving him in the dust because of these external factors weighing down their romance.

It had to be considered for her safety, the interviewers asking about his relationship status, the news reports claiming about him being in a long term relationship.