Part 29:- SPECIAL (Aasan)

Sanket's POV

It's 8:30. I think I should get ready. Till honey told me I need to wear something formal which is totally not me but fine will wear the suit which I bought last year.

I got ready and recieved a call from honey

(On-Call)
A:- Hey! Ready?
S:- Yup what about you?
A:- Yeah accha am sending you a location reach there
S:- Okk but kahan?
A:- Patience Sanku patience. Accha I need to leave my cab is here so you reach there quick. See you
S:- See you

After the call ended I got the location it was near to our house itself near Marine Drive. I quickly booked a cab. It said it will reach in 15 mins. After 15 min my cab arrived. I took home keys and left. After I reached the location. It was a hotel. I was going to talk at the counter but before that Aashna called and told to come to the roof top and if I need help can ask anyone by taking her name they will help me.
I quickly reached the rooftop it was really dark. I called for honey but she is no where to be seen. But after sometime the lights turned on...

Aashna's POV

Unnati helped me pick my outfit. It was actually the best. I had never worn it as there was never a choice. But am sure Sanku will love it. I had done such a hardwork for this decoration but the hotel management was really co-operative and also the gift. They helped me with all the decoration. I just told them the idea and they did even better than what I heard. And the best part they were able to manage a projector for me. I love it.

Sanket's POV

Sanket's POV

The lights turned on and I saw my photos hanging. I looked at them closely and they were the pictures Honey use to click randomly.(Refer Part 12). I was just admiring the decoration. There were balloons around, my pics, rose petal and candle. OMG. I love you Aashna. While I was roaming I had a bright side smile on my face. I was just wandering when again the lights went off.

Sanket:- Honey not again. Please come out I want to just give you a tight hug. Please

Aashna:- Ha ha coming abhi turn back.