-Alternative Epilogue-

[Name]'s bed felt cold, no matter how many coverings she used. She didn't want to move from her comfortable position though, so she merely reached out and pulled the heavy comforter over her head. Her thoughts spurned with the past, those six months ago, when Naruto had stopped her on the street.

Her heart felt as if it were in a vice grip, and she fought tears back as she squeezed tightly to the cover in her hand. It still hurt, and there was still a place in her heart that still loved him.

Naruto had apologized that day, explained himself with the Hinata Hyuga situation, and then apologized again after telling her that he loved her, but he may never be with her again because he couldn't trust her.

She supposed she deserved every word, and every thing that happened; it was all consequences for cheating on him. After Naruto and her had talked, she thought that the hole that he left in her heart would never fully go away, that was partly true, but her newborn daughter filled up so much of that space, that she wasn't as lonely as she thought she would be.

She heard Haruka let out a piercing cry from the other room and she jerked upright, throwing the covers over her head, she ran to the next room. Only to see that Haru was being picked up by Naruto. She stood and watched from the door frame.

"It's okay Haru, daddy's here. I've got you." He smiled down at his daughter in his arms, and put the bottle to her lips to feed her. She stared up at him with matching blue eyes and his smile intensified. He then sighed in relaxation, he felt whole when he held his daughter. He needed that, needed to feel whole again. He was overjoyed when [Name] had told him that Haru was his baby. But, he also had mixed feelings at the time, he loved [Name], but he didn't know if he wanted to be in a relationship with her any longer. It was too much, besides he didn't think he would ever be able to trust her again. Friends would be fine, right? Yeah.

"Naruto..?" [Name]'s voice came out tired and low, he looked from Haru to her.

"Hey. I let myself in and came to check on Haruka." He forced a smile and then glanced back down at his daughter. Though, the smile didn't have to be forced as he took the bottle from her mouth and she smiled a toothless grin up at him.

[Name] watched in joyous fascination, a warm feeling taking up residence in her heart. Naruto wasn't in her life like he used to be, but him being a part of Haru's life was more than what she deserved. She was so happy that he decided to stay for their daughter. He continuously came over, early morning before work, or after work, to help her with Haru. He'd also watch Haru while she herself went to work, and that helped her out a lot.

Haruka fell asleep quickly after Naruto burped her and placed her gently back into her crib bed. He covered her back up with her small light blue blanket and smiled down at her. When he came to see her after a long and tiring day of CEO work, he felt rejuvenated, refreshed. His attention was brought back to [Name] who was still leaning up against the door frame.

"Well, I'm going to head to work. I'll be back tonight, if I can finish up early."

She smiled at him, "Of course. I'll see you then."

When he left, [Name] walked over and leaned, slightly, against the crib bed's frame, she reached out and gently caressed her daughter's head. She was so glad that her and Naruto were on speaking terms now, they were actually friends. Though, there for a while, he didn't come over as much. But, she knew why.

She jerked in surprise when she felt strong arms wrap around her waist. When she craned her neck to see Kiba standing behind her with a smile curling his lips, she voiced her complaints, "I wish you would stop doing that! You scared me to death!" She smacked at his arm, softly, and he chuckled into her neck.

Kiba looked down at a sleeping Haru. It's funny how things turned out in the end. [Name] had eventually stopped pushing him away. Even though she had told him that Haruka wasn't his baby, but Naruto's, it didn't stop Kiba from helping her through the rest of her pregnancy. As a matter of fact, he insisted. He was, after all, stubborn. He'd even had late night's or early mornings where he would go out and get her something that she craved. He'd been there for her through getting over Naruto and everything else. It was awkward at first, especially with Naruto, and [Name] hadn't even given Kiba a chance until a few months ago, when she finally said that she would date him.

Though, she had wanted everything to start over as much as possible, clean slate and all. And she had told him that she would probably always love Naruto, but Kiba was determined to make her love him more. Kiba wanted all of her.

He admits, everything they went through together was horrible, but a part of him knew that they were always meant to be together, at least that's what he thought. He had just went about it the wrong way of getting her. He still felt guilty, but everything was starting to get better for them. And of course Kiba had asked Naruto if he could pursue [Name], Naruto had agreed and told him to go for it. So, go for it he did.

The love he had for [Name] welled up and consumed him. He'd never been as happy as he was with her. And of course, Haruka was dear to him, too.

"I love you, I'd do anything for you," he whispered into her ear. He kissed the shell of it and she giggled.

But, suddenly, Haru was awake and screaming her lungs out again. [Name]'s eyebrows furrowed, but she turned her neck slightly to smirk at Kiba. "Does the offer still stand? Would you do anything for me?"

He smirked in response to her question, he knew what was coming, he nodded his head. [Name] turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing him softly on his cheek, then she whispered, "Change Haru, and let me take a quick shower?"

He sighed, "Alright, even though this is going to hurt my eyes and nose." He walked over and took the diaper and wipes from the side table near him.

[Name] smiled and walked toward the door, but before leaving, she turned around and said, "Kiba, I love you, too." Then she left. Kiba smiled again before reaching out to Haru.

"You're mommy sure has me whipped."

Haru giggled.

"Yeah, you know she does."

* * *

A/N: So, here's how it would have ended if Naruto and reader hadn't made up, personally I like the other ending, but I could see it happening this way, too.

So, what do you think? ^^''

Annnnd, the next part is going to be telling you some things about the Q/A thingy... and some other information... Read on, my lovely loves~! <3