. ⸙ ⊱             where the sea sleeps

title can be changed

based on || where the sea sleeps (day6 even of day)

genre || soft angst, slowburn

×

            when [muse a] pleaded with the universe when getting into a fishing accident, the last thing they expected was for the ocean to answer and give them one last chance of life; to serve her as one of her sirens.

            hundreds of years later, while feeding the ocean, as [a] and their new family is instructed to do, [a] runs into a problem.

            [muse b] is a scuba diving instructor, as well as doubling as a surf instructor- using the money they get from their jobs for their classes. but while [b] is getting ready to pop underneath the oceans surface with an excited family- the last thing they expected was for the boat to tip before their gear was secure.

            [a] never intended to fall soft for a human- but it just so happens that they manage to do so. so, rather than allowing the ocean to straggle [b]'s body to the bottom of the ocean, [a] carries them to the surface and does what they can to make sure they survive.

 ×

plot is easily adjustable and siren lore is totally up to your interpretation. HOWEVER: muse a serves the ocean and is not meant to make contact with the human world aside from killing (luring them into the water/tipping boats)

muse a // a hundred years old (or less or more), serves the ocean, only has a few friends out of the dozen that are scattered in the ocean
muse b // college student of forms; probably enjoys the little things.

notes || the nature of the story isnt meant to be super fluffy, but it also doesnt have to be super drawn out like a slow burn enemies to lovers

▪ dynamic/s || any dynamic would work, i think