● 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ●

|

𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

|

Asgard

Asgard

They had left almost immediately, precipitately walking towards the castle's stable. On their way, the Novarkian princess had used magic to change into her armor, deciding that whatever was going to happen, a long dress would've been difficult to handle.

Her armor was different from the other Asgardians, to everyone's expectations. Frigga had helped her reconstitute a new one some time after her arrival, since her old one got damaged during the Battle of Novark. The new armor was pretty similar to her previous one, it had distinctive features that her siblings' armors also had. She was hiding from her enemies, not ashamed of her origins.

Once she had changed into it, the God of Mischief couldn't take his eyes off her. The way the feathers under her shoulder pieces moved slightly when a breeze hit them, the way her thin cape and her double slit skirt shifted from left to right with every step she took. Hell, even the clattering of her boots' heels. Oh and her hair, he loved it when her hair was tied up, he could see every inch of her face this way, though the circlet still on her head did hide her forehead a bit. He was utterly hypnotized by her.

So here they were, crossing the Bifrost bridge on the back of their horses. Arriving near the end of the bridge, their eyes fell on Heimdall, the guardian of the rainbow bridge, the man who sees all. They dismounted, and walked forward, Thor leading them.

As Thor was about to talk, Loki walked by him, blurting a "leave this to me" before turning to the man standing in their way. "Good Heimdall-"

"You are not dressed warmly enough." He cut the prince off. Nolahni looked at her friends then down at her own outfit. He was right, Jotunheim wasn't exactly known for being a warm Realm, in every way possible.

"I'm sorry?" Loki's mischievous smile immediately fell.

"Do you think you can deceive me?" He said, though it didn't really feel like a question. The sternness in his voice had the foreign princess gulping. If Heimdall did not let them pass, who knows what Thor would do out of anger this time. He wasn't exactly one in control of his emotions.

"You must be mistaken, we-" Loki laughed it off but was cut off again, this time by his brother who had raised his voice.

"Enough." He said. He stepped forward, stopping directly in front of the guardian. "Heimdall, may we pass?" Again, didn't sound like a question to Nolahni.

"Never has an enemy slipped through my watch until this day. I wish to know how'd that happened."

"Then tell no one that we have gone until we've returned. Understand?" Thor's back was facing the Novarkian, but she could imagine the frown on his face.