✰ Backstory

"Oh, no!" You groan as you slip on the dress you had rented for the interview.

Exactly two weeks ago, you applied for a job. The job you applied for was the role of the personal assistant, the assistant of Multi-Billionaire CEO, Alaric Kami. You had applied for countless jobs, all of which you didn't get accepted from.

And it was thanks to one man; Liam Adler. He was your boyfriend, until five months ago... When he cheated on you. Liam was the chairman of PTG, Phones-To-Go, one of the most popular phone companies in the world.

You'd gotten over that months ago, but you weren't planning on getting in a relationship anytime soon.

You weren't hired because your ex threatened all employers not to hire you, even though you were fully capable.

Anyways, you had rented a black dress that ended mid-thigh. Sadly, the dress was extremely tight for your build; Your tits might as well rip the dress. But you had to use the dress, you had no other formal clothing.

You lived alone, in a very small apartment, where you cold barely pay for rent.

"Arghh! I finally get accepted to an interview... And my dress refuses to cooperate!" You think to yourself.

You glance at the clock; 9:45 AM. 15 more minutes until the interview would start. But according to the internet, to impress your employer, you were supposed to appear early.

The CEO of Kami Corporations... The cold but charming man. Hundreds of thousands of women would've happily been his woman, but he was apparently not interested in a sexual relationship.

--

A/N: This is my first time posting a story on wattpad- So sorry if this isn't entirely to your liking, I'm new & trying to improve. I tend to make first chapters shorter than others; Other chapters will likely be much longer.