Chapter 8: Control

A/N: Sorry for being gone for like... a month. Life was being very troubling but I'm doing better now and should be updating regularly again. Also, everything with the cavalry battle happens as it does in canon. I just don't know how to write it with Y/N actually doing anything. 

Y/N was confused by what happened. He remembered walking over to Deku and suddenly his mind went blank when talking with Shinso. He looked around utterly confused and sees Shinso looking at him while smirking. 

"You're welcome," he said before walking off. 

"What the hell was that?" Y/N asked himself. "What did he do to me?" 

"Hey, Y/N, it's time to get lunch. Come on!" Uraraka told him. 

"Oh, alright," Y/N responded before following her.

He walked with his fellow students while keeping his distance. He was covered up but still didn't want to risk it. Especially after what happened to him. He still didn't understand it and was bewildered by it. 

Eventually, they get to lunch. Y/N had gotten his tray and was looking around for somewhere to eat. He was looking for his group of friends until he hears "hey!" 

It was a feminine voice that he instantly recognized. He turned his head towards where the voice came from and sees Momo sitting with Jiro. "Come sit with us!" his crush told him. 

Y/N smiled hearing her say that to him. He quickly makes his way over and places his tray right beside her. He sits down and turns to Jiro. "Nice to meet you," he said to her. 

"Nice to meet you too," Jiro responded before eating some of her food. 

Y/N felt a bit awkward but decided to start eating and hoping that the awkwardness would go away. Before he started, he realized that he didn't have a spoon. "Dang it!" he said. 

"What's wrong?" Momo asked him. 

"I forgot a spoon," he answered. 

Immediately, Momo creates a spoon for him. "Here," she said while handing it over to him with a sweet smile. 

He grabs it while smiling. "Thank you," he told her. 

"You're welcome," she said smiling even sweeter. 

He blushed slightly and so did Momo. They both began to eat with Jiro picking up her tray and walking away. Seeing this, Momo got up and ran over to her. "Hey, where are you going?" she asked her. 

"I'm letting you two enjoy your time together," Jiro answered. 

"Wh-what do you mean?" Momo asked with genuine confusion. 

"I just don't want to a third wheel," Jiro said hoping Momo would get the hint. 

Understanding what she just said, Momo responds with "what? No! L/N is just a friend!" 

Seeing the obvious blush on her face, she says "okay, whatever you say." 

"It's the truth!" 

"Alright. When you two have kids, can I be the Godmother?" 

Momo turns around and walks away with an angry blush very visual on her face. Jiro smirks and walks away. The rich girl had calmed herself and sat back down to Y/N looking much more relaxed yet still frustrated. 

"Are you ok?" Y/N asked her. 

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine," she answered. 

"Okay," Y/N said before eating. 

Momo turns to him and asks "how can you eat when your quirk destroys everything?" 

"Oh, the outer of my body destroys everything but the inners doesn't. So I can eat with no problem," Y/N answered before taking another bite of his food.