8. So adorable

~~TIME SKIP~~2 years later (Naruto and Sasuke)

Naruto pov

I woke to the smell of fettuccine alfredo it smelled so fucking good. I didn't even know Sasuke could cook cause we always ordered take out. I walk out of our room and Sasuke blindfolded me and said "I have a surprise for you" "Oh ok" he took me hand into his grip and guided me to where the surprise was. He sat me down while saying "Here we are" "Can you take my blind fold off now" "Oh yes" he kissed my forehead and sat down. I look at the table, it has a black table cloth on it a black candle holder with candles placed on it. It was truly a romantic setting "You set this all up for me" "Ya you slept a long time so I thought why not you know". Aww he's so fucking cute. Then a clock dinged Sasuke got up and brought 2 plates of fettuccine alfredo. (I went to apple bees and got broccoli fettuccine alfredo it was so good but that's what Sasuke made) Hehe "That looks so good Uchiha" "I hope so... try it" "Ok *puts some noodles chicken and broccoli in month* ITS DELICIOUS". It really was so so good "I'm glad you like dobe" "IM GLAD YOU MADE IT" "Ok stop yelling and eat cause I have a surprise for you" I blush "O-ok" "What did that make you blush~" ofc Sasuke had to make it worst "N-no let me eat" "Ok".

Sasuke pov

He likes the food thank god it was hard to make. He really smashed it he ate it so quickly like he was eating... r a m e n. Wait does Naruto like my cooking as much as he likes RAMEN "Teme why you looking at me like that" "A-are you ok are you sick dies your stomach hurt or something did I do something wrong" "N-no why do you think that" "Your eating my food like you eat r-ramen" "Huh!!! That's what your going crazy over" "Y-yes are you ok" "Yes if I'm eating it like I do with ramen that must mean it's really good". I blushed so fucking hard at that he's so so so Adorable "T-thank you dobe" "Heh I'm done eating are you" "Ya" "OK THEN SHOW ME MY SURPRISE PLEASE"  "Ok ok geez". I take Naruto's hand and guide him out side and to the park. When we get there is a horse drawn carriage waiting for us "Teme is that for u-us" "Yes get in" "Um o-ok"

Back to Naruto pov

SASUKE GOT A HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGE, omg he's so fucking romantic and good in bed but that's beside the point. I want to literally marry him right now even omg let me tell you my favorite things about him. One: when we kiss he keeps his eyes open I don't why I like that but whatever, Two: when he plays with my hair oh my god that is so fucking sexy, Three last one for now;): When he fucking winks at me jeez I can't even I literally melt then come back to life again anygayyys. I was daydreaming "NARUTO" "what" "are you ok you dozed off for like 5 mins" "oh I'm sorry" "it's ok but we are bout to get to our destination" "oh ok". ~Small time skip~ ok Naruto we are here" "nice we are at a- lllaaake? "Yes baby we are and you see that yacht that's where we are going" "WAit- you rented us a yacht Sasuke" "yes I did" "that was probably a lot of money why would you do that" "Naruto don't worry bout that please" "but-" "please babe" "fine" "let's go" SASUKE RENTED US A YACHT but what for... maybe to be romantic" (a/n Naruto you are so oblivious 🙄)

Sasuke pov

Naruto was so worried bout how much money I spent little dies he know I own it but I'm not telling him that. "Itachi!!! Are you still on here" "Sasuke babe why would your brother be here" "well he is a bartender and he will work for free so that's why" "umm? Ok?" "Yes Sasuke I'm still here now get you and that boyfriend of yours up here now so I can start making your drinks well one drink but still" "fine I'm coming itachi, let's go baby" "ok" so we went upstairs and got our drinks once again ONE drink bloody Mary's. We did not get stuck at all witch is good cause I have to drive. When Naruto finished his I grabbed him and picked him up bridle style. I carried him to a beautiful moonlit sky his eye were glistening so shiny and blue Im just so in love with him. So now is time "Naruto" yes Sasuke"
"I love your eyes I love your hair and I love your very soft skin I am in love with with every part of your body that is no lie. I am so happy we have been together these past two years with everything that happened all of our fights and everything you still stayed with me and I am so fucking happy. I love you so so freaking much nit a word in this world can explain it so I am getting down on one knee to ask you if you will marry me to be with me for the rest of our lives". At this point I'm in tears he's in tears and I'm on my knee waiting for an answer "Sasuke I- that was so beautiful and nice and yes I do want to marry but- but not right now I'm so so in love with you that I'm scared to get married right now. I really am sorry that I can't marry you right now"

CLIFF HANGER 🤪🤪🤪🤪 yes after I haven't updated by story in MONTHS Im leaving it off as a cliff hanger no more word counts either lol by Bitch's until next time