The Real Face

No one's pov

As Harley kept trying to catch Khaleed's breath, Harith stood in front of him to defend him from Moskov. Harith did not take his eyes off the spearman, he could see a powerful aura coming from inside of him and he could also see the lament in his eyes when he saw his own brother on the ground dying. It was evident that Moskov was playing strong. He had no choice but to follow the orders of the Abyss. No matter who it was, he had to eliminate them at all costs.

Harley couldn't take any more of the pressure he felt on his chest. Within seconds of losing consciousness, he realized that he was no longer the one who controlled his body and his thoughts. Just then after those microseconds of Harley's own thoughts he stops and walks over to Harith.

He quickly pushes the warrior and he falls to the ground, watching as the magician dodges a surprise attack from Moskov. Harley used his appearance magic to be right behind him. He threw his ring of fire and his cards with incredible speed, unfortunately his opponent was able to dodge the cards and made a counterattack towards him. Moskov's malevolent smile faded as did Harley from his position to his starting position. He dropped his cards again, dealing massive damage to Moskov.

On the other hand, Harith looked at Harley in terror because he knew that what he was seeing was nothing more than the power that he was so afraid of and that Luo Yi had warned him about. Was it too late? Was this what happened when they met Faramis? Many questions ran through Harith's head. Forgetting the fear he had, for losing Harley's innocence, he gets up and starts to get near Moskov as well.

Ignored by the magician and Moskov, Harith could see them growing farther and farther away. Maybe it was Harley's strategy to get him away from Harith and Khaleed, so the warrior didn't get any closer. He could only observe how Harley moved with a speed that was not normal and how Moskov struggled to catch air due to the speed of Harley's attacks. Almost as fast as a leonin.

Not only did he use magic to fight the spearman, he also used his brute force to harm him. To such a level that Harith had to use his feline cry to make the magician reason after seeing that he had Moskov by the neck about to kill him. Harley stops and manages to bring Moskov closer to the body of his brother, Khaleed.

Harley - (screaming) Look at him!

Moskov - (groans)

Harith - Har-

Harley - I told you to look at him!!! (angry) Do you think he deserved all your punishment?!

Harith - Harley!

Harley - (looks at Harith) Shut up, you useless leonin.

Harith - ... (dashes in front of Harley and slaps him)

Harley - (lets go of Moskov and looks at Harith)

Moskov - (hits the ground)