Chapter 1: Nervous beginnings.

( Art credit : ChibiChibiSha, DeviantArt )

The orange haze of the sun setting began to seep through closed curtains, The American flag failing to contain the light passing through it. In the quaint room sat a teenager, Moss coloured hair messy sat on his head. He sat on the floor , crossed legs and folded arms. His head was turned towards the bed, Emerald eyes staring into the should of the dark blue box under the bed. It was covered in stickers yet seemed like a shower box. The boy began to chew on his inner cheek, worriedly looking around, holding his breath to check for any signs of life outside the window or the door to his dorm. Checking to see if it was safe to bring the box out from under its prison.

With a slight nod of his head, he double checked the curtains were in place, and that the door he locked was still stuck unable to be undone. He reached out under the bed and brought it out, his breath shaky as he undid the ribbon, and took its lid off. Inside was an assortment of random items, which would out him as what he was, he softly took hold of an adult size pacifier, it had been customised to be all might themed, he always found it neat that there were people willing to do the customisations as he had no ability to do it himself. He fiddled with it for a few seconds, running his thumb over the two pointed fringes, though he was aware they weren't always like that, a soft tilt in his lips as his eyes gazed upon the smile painted carefully onto the handle of it, taking a breath in and placing the rubber nib in his mouth, adjusting it with his tongue until it sat comfortably in his mouth.The item bobbed up and down as he slowly sucked on the nipple, getting used to It once again.

Izuku with stable hands, slightly more confident now he had already begun, reached back into the satin enclosed box, pulling out a bottle, yet its tip was longer, intended for the use of adults again, with a red cap as a lid, It had no handles and was fairly size appropriate, it had a soft orange hint, with flame designs at the bottom of it, with the number '#2' above a bulky man, a serious expression on his face. The boy chuckled, the number two hero, the second item that hadn't been all might themed, once of very few. This was themed around endeavour, and apart from the clear changes of it being meant for adults, there were actual bottles just like it all over Japan, usually all might was sold out because each parent wants them to be a fan of the best. With his short legs he began to rise from his sitting position, and toddle over to the desk in his bedroom, there was a clear bottle for sports class, it was usually filled with water or empty, however today it had been filled at the dorm breakfast with the summer fruit squash that had been restocked recently it seemed. The boy, with caution, transferred the squash from that bottle to the endeavour themed one, hearing the filling of it began to calm the boy more, feeling the pull to innocence come back after years.

The boy walked back over to the box on the floor with the baby bottle in his hands, the pacifier sitting in his mouth, calm for the first time in a while. He did begin to get slightly nervous when he reached out and grabbed the next item. Inside the box, was thirty unused bear themed adult diapers, not thick or thin, soft and white. He carefully grabbed one out and traced the design for a while trying to get the courage back. He inhaled before slipping off the grey joggers he had been wearing to hide the all might themed boxers he wore to bed usually, He grabbed the baby powder that he had put next to the pile and powdered himself up before putting the diaper underneath himself, pulling the front over his crotch and taping it up, adjusting his area till it was in the right position. He sat back up and folded his clothes into a pile and put them on his bed.

He admired himself in the mirror he had on the floor to fix any issues he might have had with his costume quickly because he thought it gave a cooler design, and smiled, regressing even more, from a sixteen year old to probably ten at best. Impatient hands grabbed a small stuffed plush. It had beige fur, it wore what an outfit a childhood friend designed for his hero costume, DynaMight, His crush. His childhood best friend, his known rival. Katsuki Bakugou. He was aware it wasn't the best person to have as a crush because, a, the male hated Deku's guts and B, The male probably was straight. There were things that made Midoriya question but he would never assume. The bear had been sewn when he was younger from his mother, Bakugou used to have one based on Izuku's first idea, but the boy was certain that it had been thrown away, can't be friends with a quirkiness nobody, though he supposed that's change now, seeing as he had a quirk.

The regressor stood back up shakily, around 5 by now, he grabbed a cat themed footie, it had paws for the feet and hands and a small tail, the hood on it also had cat ears, he felt very cool in it, he pushed the box back under his bed, he looked around the brightly coloured room, waddling over to the remote, taking it before sitting patiently on the bed before turning the console on. He waited for it to turn on by sipping the juice before turning it over to CBeebies on the telly, watching the show, in the night garden, while he felt himself slip to around one years old. He hugged the plush and guzzled down the drink, seeing as he had been too nervous to drink anything during breakfast.