Chapter 26 - Here for you

the next chapter contains smut, yeah 

- Y/n! – Deidara yelled from the entrance, throwing explosions everywhere. I had all the chakra inside me, even too much than my body could handle. I was feeling a little dizzy, but still able to stay on my legs. I just wanted to go outside, to breathe...

- Y/n... - Deidara came in the laboratory, Orochimaru and Sasuke were stuck in the wall, thanks to his explosion. He came to me, trying to touch me, but soon I took his neck in my burning hand, pinning him on the wall, taking him higher than both of us, so he wasn't able to breathe either.

- I will kill you, for what you had done. Only your useless ashes will remain. – I whispered with a heated breath in his ear, making his eyes go darker than ever.

-W-What are you talking about... - "hotter, make it hotter" he was in a huge pain, his skin was peeling, he was groaning and I loved it. He will feel even worse pain than I felt, if it's possible. A snake wrapped around me, making me dropping Deidara on the ground. I just glanced furious in Orochimaru, the snake couldn't last more than a few seconds before I burned it. Sasuke tried to kill me with his chidori, but I just waved my hand, blazing his lighting.

- I will return later for you, you may kill yourself too, if you don't want me, to do it. – I left Deidara getting with the pain and I punched the wall in front of me, finally seeing freedom in front of me. The sunlight got trough the corridor, I went outside, stepping on the grass. It was the most marvelous thing on the Earth, but the three cockroaches showed up again. I was trying to summon all of the chakra, but something wasn't right... I was feeling sick, like I'm going to faint. I awakened my rinnegan, teleporting behind Kabuto, slitting him with my fire scythe. He was on the ground, so I was. I wasn't able to do more, it was too hot, too much for me. Before closing my eyes again, two hands took me.

- I won't abandon you ever again... - Deidara's relaxing tone numbed the heat a little bit, I was too sleepy to wrestle. I inhale the fine air, finally getting away from my prison. I slept till we got to the Akatsuki hideout. I was taken by Pain in the training room under the hideout. He put me on a chair, giving me water and food, but I wasn't still on myself, I didn't know if that's even reality or just a dream.

- Y/n, u hear me? – he sat on a chair in front of me.

- Mh... y-yes... - I opened my eyes, with my rinnegan still awake.

- Drink it, it will refresh you.

- Ok... - I just handed the glass with trembling hands, but I still drank it, feeling a little bit better.

- Your body needs water, after using that much fire...

- Allow me to kill him... - I was dead staring at him

- Orochimaru?

- Deidara... - he got up from the chair

- Wait, why? Aren't you a... something?

- I don't know what he told you, but it was a lie. He abandoned me. Then he came here.

- But his leg was broken. What happened back then?

- They took me. He got up. Left me, while looking at me. Allow me-

- That's not right, it's impossible. I know what had happened, and I think you were put under some genjutsu or something. – he interrupted me. What genjutsu... Can't he get that Deidara should be killed... - Wait, I have something that will help you clear your memories.

He took a little glass bottle from his pocket and handed it to me. – This will remove the effects of the genjutsu under you, making it released. Drink it up.

I looked at it for a little bit, then drank it at once. Once it was in my stomach, I felt like I was returning back in time. I was again on the ground, took by Orochimaru and Deidara was laying on the ground with broken leg.

- Deidara... - he got his head up, taking a lot of effort for him, looking at me with tears in his eyes. He tried to get up, but his legs didn't allow him to do so. He was crawling, trying to reach for me and I was just staring emotionlessly at him.

- I will come... I promise you... - a tear fell on his cheek as they took me away.

I breathe heavily, returning in the reality. Tears all over my face, even on my T-shirt. I was sobbing, realizing what I did. I failed, again. I was aggressively crying, yelling and punching myself for being a jerk.

- I---

- Go find him. – he opened the door and I rushed as a lighting, trying to find him. I ran into the house, yelling his name but he wasn't inside. "My spot". I was running, tears falling down on my cheeks, I couldn't see from them, but I finally made it to my favourite part of the woods. And he was there, he was just in front of me. He was training, but as I came, he was now just staring at me, tears building in his eyes too.

- I—I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry! – I yelled, running at him, he opened his arms for me, taking me in his hug. I just sobbed from crying, melting in his arms. That's what I needed. A tear felt on his cheek and I took it away with my thumb. We just stayed there, hugging and crying.

- I am the one that should apologize, Y/n, I couldn't keep you safe back then... But I promise from now on you can count on me...

- Shut up... - I made him do so with my lips on his. I missed this feeling, honestly. He took me in his arms, kissing me desperately as it was for a last time. He pinned me to one of the trees, kissing me everywhere, from my lips, to my jawline, to my chest, when he tried to remove my shirt, but I keep it on with my hands.

- If you aren't ready just tell me, un. It's all fine.

- No, it's just, I don't want you to see something ugly...

- Nothing on your body is ugly, un. – I removed my hands, allowing him to take it off. As he took it off, the big scar showed up, leaving him speechless. A new tear fell on my cheek, remembering the tortures.

- It's all over now. I won't allow even a hear fell from you... - he kissed the whole scar from the top to the bottom, making me completely out of control. My body heated a little bit, making him smirk at me. He took my legs around his hips, still pinned to the tree. His hands were wandering all over my body, places I didn't know I could feel pleasure at. His kisses were everywhere, he marked me as his, leaving me breathless.