𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 : 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎, 

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢, 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜.

𝙸 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊y... 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛, 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗. 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.

𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕. 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝.

𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜.

𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚋𝚢

AS THOMAS FLIPPED THE BRONZE COIN HE WAS HOLDING, he stared at the coin as it was in the air, and at that exact moment, he realized what side he was really hoping for even if it wasn't part of the choices. He was hoping for that certain raven-haired woman to stay. Thomas leaned his head back on the seat and inhaled his cigar deeply before taking a look at the outcome of his decision. He was stuck between those two women, the other one that made him feel special and the other one that gave him pleasure.  Love is indeed a strange thing for it can make the strongest man fall to his knees. 

Thomas considered burning the letter because it now served no purpose—however, after a few moments of deliberation, he decided to hide it inside his drawers before locking it. Thomas' steps were light as if he didn't want to wake the sleeping woman in his room, so he closed the door behind him and descended the stairs. When he opened the door, he was greeted by a deafening silence—Imogen had simply vanished.