New student??

Elaina's alarm clock went off.

"ugh.. five more minutes." elaina said. but than she realized she had to go to school. elaina got dressed, ate breakfast and went to school.

"Hello." some random kid said to elaina. "Um hi?" elaina said back. "Do to go to _______ school?" the kid said with a raspy voice. "Yeah i do." elaina mumbled. "What did you say?" the boy asked. "None of your business." elaina said as she got on the bus. "rude.." the boy said.

elaina sat down by her friend, terrance. "Hey terrance, i think we have a new kid coming to school." elaina said with a frown. "boy or girl?" terrance asked with a smirk. "boy" elaina said with a sigh. "oh nice!" terrance said with a joyful expression. "dont celebrate too soon. he had an annoying voice." elaina said with a frown on her face. "oh ew" terrance said with a sigh.

elaina and terrance got off the bus and started walking into school.

"See you at lunch elaina" terrance said while walking to a group of boys. elaina went into her classroom and sat down in her seat. "Did you know that theres a new student coming today?" eva said as she walked up to elaina. "i wonder if hes tall." elaina looked up at eva with a disgusted face. "i saw him at the bus stop. hes a little bit taller than me." "what did he sound like?" eva asked with a smile on her face. "hes definitely going to be annoying. he has a raspy voice." elaina said. "oh ew" eva said with a sigh.

the bell rang and everyone sat in their seats.

"Hello class, today we have a new student. Come on in, sir." Mrs. Smith said. The boy walked in and went to the front of the room. "Introduce yourself." Mrs. Smith said with a smile. "Uh, hi im Javen. I play basketball, and other sports, i guess." The boy said. "Ok Javen, sit next to elaina in the back. Elaina please raise your hand." Mrs Smith said. Elaina raised her hand. ~why does he have to sit me by me.~ Elaina though. Javen walked down the rows and sat down at a desk by elaina. Mrs Smith looked at her phone and than said "I will be right back, class." Elaina saw Javen staring at her and than said "What do you want?" "So, youre name is elaina." Javen said with a smirk on his face. Elaina rolled her eyes. "So, why dont we go around and say our names?" Gillian said. "Im Gillian. "Alexis." "Eva." "Jake." "Peter" "Emily." "Elaina.." "Jackie." "Mary." "Sara."

Everyone else finished saying their names.

"Um ok." Javen said.

FAST FORWARD TO LUNCH TIME

Elaina got her lunch box and sat down by Eva and Terrance.

"The new kid was ugly." Eva said frowning. Terrance laughed. "Hey elaina." He said. "Hey guys." Elaina opened her lunch and ate her sandwich. "The new kid kept staring at me, it was annoying." She said. "Um can i sit here with you guys?" Someone said. Eva, Terrance, and elaina looked up and saw the new kid standing there. "Ew no." Elaina said. "Be nice elaina" Terrance said. "No dont let him sit down with us" Eva whispered. "Be nice guys." Terrance said. "Sure, you can sit next to elaina." "Okay, thank." Javen said with a soft smile. Elaina groaned. "I'm Terrance, nice to meet you." "I'm Javen, I'm in Eva and Elaina's class."