Coming July/August

Coming July/August 2021

Jungkook's tired of being the bunt of jokes at family gatherings about his love life, or rather lack thereof. A lonely drunk night has him looking up mail-order husbands. Lo and behold, Kim Seokjin, a man struggling to keep afloat as he tries to provide for his mother and little sister.

Tags: Jinkook (of course), pinning, homophobia, Jin struggles with his sexuality, maybe angst?, PTSD, past abuse.

Excerpt:

Seokjin balled and un-balled his fists, scratching at the seams of his handmade trousers. His mom made them for him for this occasion specifically and would be very upset if she found out he had rubbed them raw, the material already thin as it was. He took a deep breath and stilled his hands only for his left leg to begin bouncing just as anxiously. His anxiety was through the roof as it is, but knowing he was about to meet a complete stranger who would basically own him, had him almost hyperventilating. He hoped to whatever was out there that they would take mercy on him and that this stranger nice. He didn't know what he would do if he had to go from one bad environment to another. He only had an hour left before the plane landed in a country he's only seen on TV and with every passing minute, the knot in his stomach tightened just a little bit more.

Seokjin has never been this anxious in his life, but who wouldn't be when you're about to see the man who ordered you online?