10. Midnight cravings💗

S: Terrace ku polama?

A: Midnight la terrace ku yethuku ma?

S: Chumma. Enna ellathukum yen, yethuku, yeppo nu kelvi kekareenga. Just go with the flow.

A: Correct ma, palagiruchu. I am a control freak. Need to loosen up a little and have fun.

S: Athuku than naan iruken la, naan paathukaren, ungala happy ah vachikarathu than en first priority. Seri, vaanga polam.

A: Ellarum thoongitu irukaanga ma.

S: Ellarum thoongatum, ungala mattum than kupiten. Kashtam pa unnoda. Romance varaatha? Aiyoo kadavule, unna vachu enna panna porenno!

A: Thevathan ennaku! Vanthu thola.

Sivaangi dragged Ashwin to the terrace. The clear starry night sky looked like one of nature's most beautiful paintings. They decided to sit down and gaze at the stars. He sat with his back to the wall and instead of sitting next to him, she decide to sit in front of him, between his legs and leaned back into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her tummy and pulled her closer. She had a tingly feeling as he kissed her earlobe.

S: Sitting on the rooftop with you, looking at the stars and talk about our lives. Another check off my bucket list. Seri sollunga.. Ungalluku starry night sky pudikuma?

A: Yes. I really enjoy star gazing but I love the dawn before the sunrise better.

S: Naan morning person illa. I like the dusk before sunset. We are completely different, aren't we?

A: We have differences in tastes but we have a lot of similar personality traits that make us compatible.

S: Enna traits?

A: Our core personalities are similar. We are both dedicated, hardworking with long range goals, we hate deceitful people and we are both strong enough to face and overcome the hurdles in our paths. Neither of us are impulsive, we plan meticulously. We keep promises and most importantly we are good at heart, we don't mean anyone any harm. Our differences are trivial matters that we can live with. Even if there is are major differences, we will work on it. That's a promise.

S: I promise to do my part. Childish ah behave panna maaten. But you know that I can be very silly at times. Do you feel embarrassed then?

A: No! I like you the way you are, in fact I love your goofy self. I believe that we shouldn't change ourselves for anyone. I love you, all of you. I wouldn't want it any other way. I am sure you have accepted me for what I am?!

Sivaangi turned to face him, nodded her head and kissed his cheek. She scrunched her face and rubbed her lips on his tshirt.

S: Kuthuchu so kichu kichu pannuthu. Seri, vera enna pudikum?

A: Unna pidukum.

S: Hahaha periya joke! Vera enna panrathuku pudikum? Ennaku music pudikum.

A: Ennaku dance pudikum.

Sivaangi pouts.

S: Appo music pudikumnu enna impress panna sonnaya?

A: Music romba pudikum aana unnake theriyum naan paatu padunenna dialogue pesara maara irukum. Dance konjamavathu varum, paatu sutham!

S: Hmmm.. Vera ennaaaa.. Ennaku long drives poga pudikum.

A: Ennaku drive panna pudikum.

S: Appo enna beachku kutitu po.

A: Innoru naal polam. Promise.