Prolog

'Right... So how did I get here again..?'

Sitty on the top of the freaking  Eiffel Tower, the wind blow harshly against the male.

Messing up his already messy (h/c) hair even more.

The light below shone brightly into the dark, 3 am night.

Apparently (m/n) thought it would be a good idea to teleport himself here in the middle of the night.

Transporting a bag of chips from his cabinet, back at home, (m/n) stare at the dazzling view under him.

His feet dangled in the air, sitting dangerously close to the edge.

Where he fell off, would surely result in death.

Or maybe not.

He isn't exactly like the average high school first year.

If he were to jump off right now, landing on his feet without an injury wouldn't be too much of a task.

Aftering opening the package of  chips, (m/n) plopped a few pieces into his mouth, chewing nonchalantly.

As if he didn't see the grade 1 curse on top of the building below.

It's to be expected.

In the cities, people are frequently worried about something.

Losing jobs, grades, money, social standing, and etc.

Of course the curse is quite large, but it would still be hard to see without an enhanced eyesight.

Exactly what the fluffy-haired male has.

Drawing 4 lines in the air, the curses below were soon cut into several pieces.

It was like someone had cut it with a sword, in 4 motion, forming something of a snowflake design.

Though that's not the case.

With the swift and lazy wave of hand, (m/n) had killed a grade 1 curse with absolute ease.

He then stuffed another piece of chips into his mouth, the curse already far from his mind.

There is a saying..

A saying that says Gojo Satoru is the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer  .

That is true.

But only because (m/n) isn't one...

Yet.

(m/n) (l/n)

Age: 15

Race: Curse

Gender: Male

Height: a little taller than Megumi Fushigrou

Figure: S+

Abilities: Infinity, sixth eye, curse speech

Infinity: (m/n) can control his infinity at will. He is able to decide whether the thing is dangerous or not, poisonous, or if he wants to let it in.

Six eyes: Unlike Gojo, only (m/n)'s left eye is special.

Curse speech: Despite having the same thing as Toge, (m/n) can still speak freely. Hi curse speech is a lot more powerful too.

Domain: (m/n)'s domain doesn't take a specific area. He can turn it into any kind that he wants. For example, if he wants it to be like Gojo's domain, as long as he has an idea of what it looks like and the effect it has, (m/n) can male a exactly identical one.

(m/n) is able to use other curse techniques. For example, snapping his fingers can cause the things to blow up. Slashing in thin air can cut the desired target into pieces. There are others but it isn't named because no one knows for sure what his power is.

Combat Abilities: Good at both close and far.

Known as: God of Curses

Stronger than anyone in the anime.

      Facts:

Like to eat snacks

Sleeps at random places

Like spicy food

Polite

Only 15 even though he is a sami first grade curse

Really, really good looking

Have good voice

Go with the flow kind of guy

Scary when he get serious

Unedited
Fri, June 4
Word Count: 585