Condolences to the drunk: part 2

HELLOOOOO! HOW IS EVERYONE? I AM HAPPY! SO LOL, ENJOY THE VIDEO.
HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A NICE DAY, KISSES TO EVERYONE! <3<3<3

"Ally we will be late, hurry up." I said as my new roommate would make us get to school late. Since my parents died, Ally's mom invited me there. At the beginning I didn't want to, since my grandparents offered their house. It was fine staying with them, but grandma wouldn't stop telling me old stories about my parent, and how they met. It was now disturbing to hear things about my parents. That's why my grandmother agreed to Ally's offer of living with her.
"Ally!!!"
"On my way!" That is taking your time on getting ready.

We walked to the bus stop where we met with the twins. When they saw me they exchanged a weird look. I guess I would get weird looks all the day. No one said anything though, I gotta say I was disappointed. School was the same before my parents died. Luke was with Cassie now, Ryan with Jessica as always, Ally with Dani, and then Jason, the twins, and me. As alone as I'll be.

"Hey guys, Taylor. I'm so sorry for your parents, it must be hard."
"Um, I guess so, but thanks Cassie."
"Are you alright? You know... If you need ANYTHING in fashion, clothes, boys, or whatever you need... I'm here for you." She gave me a bright but sad smile.
"Thanks, I-I, it was just, thank you." With that I left almost running to the girls rooms. Escaping isn't my fort, but I couldn't stand to speak about them without spending my day depressed and sad.

I ran in and went directly to the first room I saw, I stood on the toilet and spied on girls around me to secure my perimeter. There were two girls on the mirror, I sat down and hugged my legs. That was followed a million thought of my parents and how shocked I was when I knew for the first time. I didn't cry, I couldn't. What I could do and did was blame myself, blame myself for everything that had happened those past days.

"Taylor? Are you in there? Please answer, we know you are going through a lot, but please open the door and come out."
"Leave me alone, really, don't worry about me. I'm completely fine."
"No Taylor, you've spent all these days shutting everyone out and acting as if nothing had ever happened." She was right, but I was too mad to see it.
"No, I just don't understand why all the drama. they're gone, thanks for going to the funeral, now MOVE ON, FOR CRISTS SAKE, LET ME LIVE A QUIET AND PEACEFUL LIFE WITHOUT DRAMA!" I don't know why I was screaming, but they kept quiet for some time, then muttered something and left.

The rest of the day went better. Jason avoided to talk about it with me and used the science project for conversation starter. I didn't have to confront Ally for the rest of the day, though Madison would want to talk to me on P.E.
Everything was easier, until I had science. Dani was paired with a boy who was alone and I got paired with Cassie, since she apparently had no partner too. She offered me that I could maybe have lunch and be with them while things chilled with Ally and the girls. I thought it was a great idea and took the offer.

The big problem troubling my brain was that now I lived with Ally, I would have to see her and speak to her. I knew that as soon as I would get there she would ask me all kinds of questions. I called Cassie and told her the situation, she understood me. Her father had died when we were twelve, and she even once escaped from her house in the middle of the night because many kids asked her if she cried about him. She knew how inutile you feel when you learn that someone important is gone and you couldn't do anything.

I concluded that Ally knew me so well that she was expecting me to do something to get away from being stuck with her in the same room for twelve hours. She was alright with me going to Cassie' house to sleep for some nights.

When I got to Cassie's, I did as I always used to do, I would admire the classy and elegant style of her house. It was two floors high, and really really really really really long. As Cassie walked me in, I admired the voluminous interior of the house of the dreams, as everyone would call it.
Her room was perfectly ordered, a queen size bed with a lovely color that contrasted perfectly with the color of the room. It made the furniture enlighten. And of course some Cassie touches all over the place: the posters of famous fashion people and their quotes, aromatic candles that made the environment happy, and an unfinished painting with a puppy in it. Cassie loved to paint, she even won the contest of artists.

We had a really nice time, I stayed there for four nights until we set things straight with Ally and everything went back to normal. Well, a new normal, the old normal would never come back.

HELLOOOOO ALLLL. I REALLY AM HAVING A NICE TIME WRITING THIS, EVEN THOUGHT NO ONE READS IT. THANKS TO THOSE WHO READ IT, HAVE A MARVELLOUS DAY/NIGHT AND ENJOY LIFE!!!! MUA <3