The Beach

I'm so so sorry that I didn't post I just got lazy and didn't want to do it 😅  this will be smut so yeah

Sorry again

《Levi's pov》

I was in the shower when I heard the door bell go and I remember that Hanji was ment to come over so I quickly washed my body and wrapped a towel around me and went down stairs to open the door. I let her in and told her to wait a minute and she did I just had to put on my swimming shorts and a teshert. 《 just saying I can't spell as good ok》

We had a quick snack and then went to the beach after we finally found a spot we set up every thing the blanket thing the food but we forgot to get the ice - cream so Hanji offered to go and get them .

《Eden's pov》

( Being a life hard is very turning and boring sometimes I think why do I fave this job again?).And then some people which look like a couple I'm not sure but the girls name cald Hanji I heard becous the guy said her name I'm not sure about the guy's name is then the girl was gone. And the guy came to me to ask if I could help to put on his Back and of course I said Yes with a little blush I got of my gard chair and helped him. I started to rub on his back and I wasn't looking where I was rubbing but suddenly I heard a little moan then I looked where was I rubbing and somehow I got to his ass . I started to smirk and slowly go down his shorts in till I got to his DICKKKKK *sorry* and started to rub and then Levi turned to facing me and let me tell you he looked HOT af but Levi went on his stomach and slowly pulled my shorts down and started to suck my dick. Slowly and then faster and faster I was about to cum in till I put him on all 4ors and said " Ready to have my sick in side of your tite little hole of yours " then he said " Mmmm yes  Daddy I can't wait in till yours big cock is in me Nyaaa". When he said the last part I literally rammed my dick in to him he was in a moaning mess it was like music to my ears " Ahhhhhh , MmmMmM , NYAAAA, F-Fuck D-Daddy NYAAA AHHHH,.
And some people where covering their Children's eyes but I didn't care I kept on Fucking him oh also some men were jerking off  this Fun time ended up for about 2 hours and I saw Hanki just smirking and apparently my Ex was there too * Micasa * and then we just ended that and whenever to my car and whent to my house

The end

This was meant to be posted last night but I feel asleep

:)

🧡💙🤎💙💛❤🤍💚