Part 1: The Incident

Technoblade

Techno ran through the fortress, trying to get away from... Whatever that thing was. He hadn't gotten a very good glimpse at it before he took the hardest hit he ever had, and that was saying something. he got to a relatively sheltered spot and went to grab his food and regen, but there was nothing there.

odd. I coulda' sworn I just had some-

In a split second everything began to hurt, and he sunk into a sitting position. he could barley see the nether rack in front of him, and even that was getting more and more blurry... He thought he heard his name being called and he opened his mouth, trying to respond, but couldn't tell if any sound came out. And then he keeled over, and there was nothing.

>>>>>>>>>

Philza

Techno hadn't responded to any of his messages for twenty minutes now, and there was no way that was a good sign. he almost never left him un-responded too for more than five! 

"TECHNO!" He yelled again, the note of panic in his voice rising even more.

He knew the chances of his friend getting into a situation that he couldn't get out of were incredibly low, but could never help worrying, not anytime before and certainly not now. Guess that was one of the unfortunate side affects of being TheDadFriend(TM).

Wait- did he just hear someone say something?- He ran to where he heard the voice, but was met with nothing but a sleeping hoglin. maybe he imagined it.

Phil sighed and sat down, taking a second to ground himself.

He tried to tell himself that there was no way Techno of all people would be in serious danger, he'd handled worse than a trip to the Nether, and-oh god, was that hoglin waking up!?

~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

304 words

Hello to anyone who read this far! I hope you enjoyed this even though it was short, I'll try to make the next one longer!
Any constructive criticism is very much welcome, I would greatly appreciate tips to improve my writing.

Hopefully see you next time!